What Just Happened? <3

^*^*^*^* WARNING!: this chapter includes a SMALL sexual part but it's not too bad so don't complain to me if you can't handle reading things like this because I warned you, Okay well love you guys! <3 Also the girl on the side is really my friend Allyssa who's in the story ^*^*^*^*

~~~Destery's POV~~~

"Des, come on Destery wake up... fine you did this to yourself you know haha..." The sound of someone talking get's fainter and fainter as their walking away I assume. I partly open my eyes and see no one so I then decide to still half lidded glance at my clock ughh it's 1:00 pm oh well. I lay my head back on my pillow, curl up into my Transformers blanket and allow my eye lids to fall back down covering my eyes once again. Then suddenly a feeling of cold rushes over me. My eyes shoot open and I look around for the cause. Finally my eyes land on Nathan's half naked body standing at the end of my bed laughing, What did he do why's it so cold? Come on brain wake the hell up! I then look down and realise he poured an ice cold bucket of water on me.

"Damn it Nate I finally confess my love for you and this is how you repay me?" I said with a faked sade face when really I was planning somethng and before he replied I decided to take my plan into action. I looked him directly in the eyes and as seriousley as I could I directed him. "Run"

"Oh shi-" His sentence was cut off from me jumping out of my bed and running towards him but he's just too quick. I chased him down the hallway and all the way around the house until he avoided from stepping onto kitty and fell.

"Thank you my four legged friend." I told kitty as I jumped onto Nathan pretty much stradleing him. "You won't get away that easily." I leant over to place a kiss on Nathan's soft and welcoming lips, I slid my tounge over his lower lip to inform him I wanted to enter and he gladly opened his mouth as our tounge's played together. The kiss deepened and out of nowhere a moan bubbled up out of my throat I almost disconnected the kiss at the suprise of hearing my own moan. Finally I removed my lips from his and trailed them down to his neck and sliding my tounge over it before gently biting down and sucking on the skin to leave him with the hickey marking him as mine. Nathan was non stop moaning and pulling my hair. I didn't realise how heated this kiss was getting until Nathan got up and pulled me to his room lowering me down on his dry bed. This time he climbed on me and made a trail of warm kissed down my chest that was already bare until he got to my happy trail. Oh god the sensation was amazing and I didn't realise how high my manhood was standing until he started grinding his hardened member against mine I didn't ever want to stop but I'm just not ready I'm still a virgin and even though I've been saving myself for Nathan I have horrible insecurities and I wanna wait for a better time. So i slowly started to push Nate off of me blushing as I embarrasingly explain that I'm just not ready but he got up and seemed understanding.

*************

~~~Nate's POV~~~

After what happened with Destery earlier I decided to take a shower and once I got out I found Des making a new CapnDesDes video so I quietly decided to leave to my friend Allyssa's house.

***************

Once I got to Allssa's house she opened the door right away already expecting me and tackle hugged me to the ground. Yes I'm gay and have a girl best friend besides Destery, call me cliché.

"Nate!!"

"Llyss"

"How have you been lately!?"

"Great I have a boyfriend!"

"Nate why would you get a boyfriend you know Destery has your heart why get a boy that your just going to hurt later in an attempt to cover up your feelings for Des!?" She lectured me saying her words at about a millions words per minute.

"That's the thing Llyss.."

"Huh?" She replied obviousley confused.

"Destery told me that he loved me the other day and now were kind of a thing!"

"Well that makes the news I was about to tell you even better! I have three concert tickets for Bring Me The Horizon I am bringing you and your boyfriend weather you like it or not!"
"FUCK. YES." was all I could say.