THE MEETING ...!

*THE DAY OF THE MEETING*

AUTHOR'S POV:
Y/n got up really early and immediately got ready to leave for her work . Sina woke up due to the sound of the hair dryer .
Sina:   You are up so early .!
Y/n:   Yes, coz I've a meeting  today to attend  which I'm definitely scared coz its my first.

Sina got up and spoke.
Sina:   What are you gonna wear?
Y/n:   My skirt suit.

You took it out and gazed at the beautiful suit. A beautiful dark green mini skirt and a plain white shirt and a full sleave green blazer.
Y/n:  Si...Take care . I'll be late tonight coz I'll be having more work given today.
Sina:   Sure. Take care. Do well...!

                                  *Time skip*

You reached the company and could only  see Sam.
Y/n:  Hey Sam..!
Sam:  Hey ..How are you?
Y/n:  Good . You?
Sam:   Good ! Ready for the meeting?
Y/n:  Yes.. I guess..
Sam:   Don't worry ,you'll do well. Just be confident . Be bold.
Y/n:  Thanks Sam..
Sam:  By the way you look beautiful today..
Y/n:  You too Sam.. Thank you and I'll see you later.

You reached your office and started working and getting things for the meeting.
Y/n:   Files.......paper works.....notes... lap-
??:   You look hot today.!
 Being startled you turned around to see the voice coming from ....
V:   Ready for the meeting??
Y/n:  Oh.. Yes Sir. I-
V:  Well before that, meet me at my office.

                                   *AT HIS OFFICE*
Y/n:   May I-
V:   Yes.!!
Going in with the files and works you saw him pointing at the couch and spoke.
V:   Sit.
Y/n:  Sir its fin-
V:  SIT.!

Being startled at his deep voice you looked at him and sat on the couch in his office.
He looked at you and had a smirk formed on his lips. Hearing footsteps approaching her she looked up and saw him walking up to her.
V:   You two seem so close..?
You being confused and looked at him.
V:   You and Sam.!
He mentioned in his deep voice giving you shivers down your spine  of different feelings.
You were also shocked to know and spoke up.
Y/n:   No.! W-We're  just friends.

AUTHOR'S POV:
He walked up to you and leaned forward on you , blocking you between the couch and him and spoke in his deepest and sexiest voice.
V:   If that's the truth....you are safe..Or else...

With that he gave you an intense look straight into your eyes, your faces inches apart . You gulped at the tensed atmosphere and he saw you being nervous. Giggling at you , he spoke.
V:  You look cute when you are nervous...

He  took steps back and let out a deep silent sigh. You were lost in deep thoughts and was trying to process what just happened, but was brought back to senses when you heard him saying..
V:  Its time..!

Y/n's POV:
The meeting was arranged and you could see all the important people waiting to get started.
All were  looking serious and cold ,which made me more nervous. Looking around I saw him looking at me and called me. That's when I was back to my senses.
V:   As the details on work will be presented by Miss Park Y/n..
I looked at him trying to figure out what's happening .
V:   Miss Y/n...?
Y/n:   Oh.. Yes.!

Standing up ,I started the presentation of my work. Keeping a bold look and being confident I did my presentation well, but was nervous to death inside. I saw him looking at me intensely .
Just the look from him was making me nervous, and sweaty . I felt my cheeks burning and blushing.
After few minutes the meeting got over, It was a long one.. Everyone started to leave one by one . I stood up wishing everyone and gathered my belongings and my works and was starting to leave . As soon as everyone left V came back to the meeting hall and spoke making me startled.
V:  At my office now.!

My mind was screaming at me different things which I could not understand and spoke to me.
He is definitely a hot guy but his eyes are more dangerous . His voice deep his eyes dark.

AUTHOR'S POV:
You went to his office and saw him at his desk .
V:   I have work for you.
Hearing him you went up to his desk and soon was entrusted with more works. It was not surprising to you as you knew that he is strict  when it comes to work.
V:   Everything next Friday.!
Y/n:  Yes Sir.

It was too much of work to be done and you were nervous of finishing it on time. Going back to your work premises while V went on a call. Seeing you being to much stressed Sam approached with concerned face.
Sam:  Hey you ok?
Y/n:  Yeah..
Sam:  Wanna get a coffee??
Y/n:  No , I'm fine.
Sam:  Need some help? 
Y/n:  Thank you ,but no Sam.
Sam:  Ok..!

With that small conversion he left and that's when you remember what V asked you about 
Y/n's Mind:  Why did he asked about us? 
Shrugging the thoughts away you continued your work and even made a call to Sina.

O/P: (on the phone)
Sina:   Hello.?
Y/n:   Hey Sina...
Sina:   Girl what's up?
Y/n:    I'll be late tonight . I'm sorry.
Sina:  Its fine, do you want me to come pick you ?
Y/n:  No , Its fine . I brought the car today.
Sina:  Ok but call me if you need something .
Y/n:   Sure.
Sina:  Take care.
Y/n :  Thanks, bye...

Trying your level best to finish the work as soon as possible within the due date , you got stressed and noticed the time flying at light speed. Soon the employees started to leave one by one. You managed to finish a few more work and went home before its too late..

                                        *time skip*

It was indeed a stressful week for you . It was Thursday night and you were working at home to finish the work.  Sina saw you over working yourself and got worried knowing that you even skipped your dinner.  You heard her voice filled with concern.
Sina:  Girl, you should have your food and please take your eyes off that thing and take some rest please..
Y/n:  No, I can't. Its tomorrow and I don't know what to do..!
Taking a deep breath and letting a deep sigh out , you spoke again..
Y/n:   Remember that I told you about getting fired.?
Sina nodded letting you to go on.
Y/n:  I don't want to..*you whinned* 
Sina:  Calm down....*patting your head she continued* Is there something that I can do to help you??
You immediately hugged her. Sina was sad seeing you having a hard time..
Sina:  Take rest and don't worry. You won't get fired and may I ask you something?
You looked at her and nodded having a curious face.
Sina:  Do you remember telling me about getting fired ....Or....getting a punishment?
Y/n:  I do ,why?
Sina:  Well then its fine.....I guess ,coz you are supposed to choose between them. Remember?
Y/n:   I don't know. You don't know him ,my boss. His face is really hard to read, but anyway I decided to face it whatever it is..!
Soon they both went to sleep..

.........................................................................😉🥰

Dear readers💜,
          Thank you for reading...!
           Keep going to know more...!
           Upcoming chapters are gonna be really exciting...
           Thank you all ...You have my heart❤

With lots of love....💙💜
        black_beauty_2003🥰