MY BABIES..!!💕

*AFTER SOME BEAUTIFUL YEARS OF LOVE*

Y/n's POV:
I woke up with sunlight brushing my face, and turned around to see him not in bed with me..
Getting up and sitting on my bed, I thought about where he could be. Getting out from bed I saw myself in my inner wear and a shorts. I found his huge t-shirt and wore them going out to find him. I couldn't find him in his personal game/studio room, in our living room or in the kitchen.
Y/n:  Now there is only one place left .!
.
.
.
.
.
.

I went back upstairs and opened our new favourite room and saw him there ....with our baby sleeping in his arms. They were cute together sleeping peacefully , adorable cute ones. I went to them and saw our sweet little girl baby  looking at me. She was filled with energy and pinched Tae's face with her cute little hands, waking him up.
V:  Taegii......baby why did you woke me up..
I giggled at his childishness and kissed him neck waking him up and took Teagii in my arms.
Y/n:  Good morning sweethearts..!
V:  Morning Queen and to my Princess...*yawns*
I saw the baby giggling at him yawning.

Y/n:  My babies are up..! Let's go down at get breakfast for you guys...

V:  Baby..Y/n..I don't want to wake up..!
I walked away with Taegii in my arms taking to her.
Y/n:  Baby Taegii, tell your daddy to wake up..! He is a lazy bear..
V:  Did you just call me 'Daddy' ?.....and why are you wearing my shirt.?

I realized that it fell from my mouth without even me realizing and felt his eyes on me checking his t-shirt on me , all this made the situation more heated. I turned around with a confused face.
Y/n:  Me ,no I did not call you anything and I always wear you shirt so whats wrong?
V:  Y/n, you naughty little one....Tonight you will call me that again, my Queen!!

THE END..!
...................................................................................................................................................💕

Dear readers💜,

I hope everyone's doing great..🤗
And that's the story of Kim Taehyung making you,
only his. "ONLY MINE..!"💕
I hope you enjoyed my story and please don't forget
to comment down below your opinions and
suggestions ....😊
Please vote for my chapters..🥺
I wish you happy time reading this...🥰
You lovely readers have all my love ❤

With lots of love:
     black_beauty_2003
💙