CHAPTER 27

Ah, I don't know if you will like this update. Thank you for patiently waiting and please enjoy. Let's read.

Xiao Zhan closes his eyes as he feels the plump full lips sliding to his lips

Xiao Zhan closes his eyes as he feels the plump full lips sliding to his lips. He can't deny that he missed those lips but he tried to restrain himself not to feel the urge.

"Mmph!" Xiao Zhan protests as he tried to pull his hands but Wang Yibo is so strong.

Xiao Zhan gives up struggling but did not reciprocate the kiss. He just remains silent until he feels and tastes his tears drip down to his cheeks and lips. Wang Yibo halted and loosen the grip from Xiao Zhan's hand.

Xiao Zhan's body trembles and his legs feel weak.

"Z-Zhan...I...I'm sorry. I was just...I just...I.." Wang Yibo regrets what he did and to Xiao Zhan's surprise, Wang Yibo's fist hit the wall.

Fuck! Bastard! Idiot!

Wang Yibo cursed to himself. He can't believe he forces himself to Xiao Zhan just like that.

Though Xiao Zhan was shocked, he still manages to stop the man.

"P-Please stop hitting the wall, you are scaring me..." Xiao Zhan whispers trying to calm him while grabbing Wang Yibo's arms.

"Zhan..."

"Yibo..."

"Zhan, I am mad at myself..." Wang Yibo's face turns gloomy.

"Y-Yibo...I'm sorry. I don't want to give trouble to your family now. Please, I know I messed up and I made you worry but it's for the best. May I ask you something?"

"Zhan, what do you mean by that?"

"W-What do you want from me? Why you keep chasing me despite I left you?"Xiao Zhan asked feeling suspicious that Wang Yibo might know his condition.

"Zhan..do you not know? I like you. I love you so much and believe me I want to marry you." Wang Yibo lowers his head.

"You will marry me? I believed you when you proposed to me but after you left, you marry someone who can give you a real family. I know you realized, Sei-sei wants siblings and I am not capable of that." He lied.

"That's a lie. I am sincere to you..." Wang Yibo brows furrowed.

"But you have married already!" Xiao Zhan finally said and his tears drop covering his mouth. His back slides down on the wall and sits on his knees in tears.

"Z-Zhan? What are you talking about? Married to whom?" Wang Yibo is still clueless as he continues to speak and explain.

Xiao Zhan remains silent and just listens.

"I am not married. I did not marry someone. I was looking for you despite my busy schedule. I was restless and sleepless. I lose weight because I can't even eat, I was worried about you. I don't know where I will find you! I am fucking frustrated and desperate and I thought I will go crazy and die without you by my side...Please, Zhan.." Wang Yibo pulls his hair and trying to control his eyes not to cry in front of Xiao Zhan.