631-640

Chapter 631 - Teasing a Woman

“Beautiful maiden, if you keep looking at this young master, this young master will feel shy! Since when were our capital’s young maidens so warm and brazen ah?” That young master smiled slightly and the dimples by his lips were faintly visible. Although his voice was lowered, this deception was not enough to cloud Yuan Xueyan’s sharp eyes as she had always been someone who noticed the smallest of details.

“**** your bullshit!” He Wanning was in an irritable mood, so as soon as she heard ‘the youth’s’ glib provocations, she immediately exploded, “You dare to be so frivolous and impolite at such a young age! You’ve got some stupid guts to try to tease this old maid’s good sister. Today, this maiden will have to punish you in your parents’ stead, you little brat!”

“Oh ho ho! This young master is oh so scared ah! If you have the skills, then come over ah? Although you’re not as beautiful as your sister, it’s still enough to catch my eye! This master will gladly take you as you rush into my arms!” The young master dressed in white opened up the fan in his hands. The words ‘the most handsome under the heavens’ had been written on the fan. The youngster waved the fan around in a theatrical manner, covering the wide smile on his face.

“Yu! Xiao! Cao! You get your butt down here for this older sister. Come! Here!” Yuan Xueyan blocked He Wanning, who was about to rush over to fight the white-clothed youngster with a whip in her hand. She sneered as she addressed the robed youngster in the pavilion.

“Yu Xiaocao? Are you saying that the little brat over there is our Younger Sister Xiaocao? That can’t be true, right? Younger Sister Xiaocao’s skin is so pale that it looks transparent. Although he is also pale, the shade of his skin is about two levels tanner! Also, his eyes look different. Our Younger Sister Xiaocao has round and large eyes. Although his eyes are also large, they slant upward…” He Wanning searchingly looked at the young master who was clothed in white, trying to find similarities between him at Xiaocao. She had to admit that it did seem like there were some similarities between the two.

“The jianghu has a type of odd ability called changing appearance art. Although the appearance has changed, the feeling that this person gives off is quite familiar. The only reason you didn’t sense it is because you’re as dense as a block of wood!” Yuan Xueyan couldn’t help but give a verbal stab towards her good friend.

“Oh my oh my! I’ve been exposed so quickly! Not fun at all!” Yu Xiaocao folded up the fan in her hands and stood up from the stone bench she was sitting on at the pavilion. She quickly went down the steps and gleefully went towards the two older sisters.

“It really is you?!” He Wanning put away the whip in her hand and rushed forward. She circled around Xiaocao a few times and looked her up and down for a long time. She tsked as she said, “Who helped you to alter your appearance? Truly some good work. I couldn’t tell at all that you’re a young maiden. In fact, you’re remarkably like an arrogant and infuriating young master who had been spoiled rotten by his family.”

“But of course! This young master has plenty of talented people around me! There's no one I can’t find that you can come up with!” Yu Xiaocao arrogantly raised her head until her nose was pointed towards the sky.

Yuan Xueyan hit her in the back of the head with her fan and coldly huffed, “Which family are you from, Young Master? Who gave you the guts to tease us older sisters?”

“Aiyo! Older Sister Yuan, you are too cruel ah! Don’t you know that women shouldn’t hit a man’s head ah? And you guys! Just how are you all bodyguards? The master has been attacked but you don’t even try to protect me!!” Yu Xiaocao turned around to holler at her Chunhua and Qiushi, who had also been disguised as the opposite sex, but the mirth in her eyes didn’t decrease one bit.