New Rewrite Released!

Hello lovelies :)

For all of those who read my previous update, I just wanted to say the new rewrite was just published. If you want, go check it out and tell me what you think so far.

And for those of you that are asking why you should; Well, it's your choice. I know it must be really tiring to start again from chapter one and reread 'all the events that already happened', but I would just like to give you a heads up, I've completely changed the plot, the characters (their personalities) and the atmosphere of the book. Things will be a lot different, including the 'events'.

And as you all probably guess this version of the story was sort of like a parody, like a good 95% of it. It was never really the kind of book that would be taken seriously. The main characters choices were exaggerated and obviously stupid (all for the laughs), but in my other book it will actually be more serious and the main character will actually have common sense lol.

With that being said, I hope you guys love the rewrite as much as you loved this version of the book :) I've already uploaded the prologue and first chapter, so yepp. I'm pretty dedicated to this one. Anyway, goodbye my loyal fans :) See you in the rewrite.