Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Nine (Baby, You Just Can't Have Me.)

Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Nine (Baby, You Just Can't Have Me)

That night, after I tied Shadow to the tree and went to sleep, I had the weirdest dream ever.

I was was running away in the forest, or should I say from it. I dont know why, but something in me said to run, and I was shaking like a leaf.

I saw my house, and my whole vilage there. I ran into my house, and yelled out, "MOM! IM HOME!" but there was no answer. I went upstairs, and opened mother's room.

There was blood everywhere! I screamed, and ran outside. I saw the entire village being burned, and children and adults screaming. Everything was covered in blood.

I let out another scream, and Shadow was there, laughing. He was LAUGHING! He came up to me, and slapped me in the face 6 times, and grabbed a knife out of my mother, and started stabbing me with it, I let out screams over, and over, but then I stopped, because everything went black.

I woke up that morning with sweat everywhere. I calmed my self down, saying it was just a dream. I ran my hand through my sweat covered hair,and took a couple of shaky breaths. I walked downstairs, and saw grandmother cooking something.

"Grandmother, Ill be right back!" I said running out the door. I ran to the place where I chained up Shadow, and I saw him there.

He looked up, and glared at me. Even when he's angry he sort of looks hot...  But now was definitly not the time to be thinking about that... "Hey, dont look at me that way! You deserved that!" I said, crossing my arms angrily.

He darkly chuckled, and I looked at him confused. "Your digging yourself into a bigger hole, love. The more you taunt me, the harder I'll go on you."

My cheeks blazed like fire, and I scoffed at him. "Like hell you will! You can't even lay a finger on me! Your bluffing...." I said the last part half-hearted, because after all maybe he wasn't.

"Am I? Well lets settle it then, I swear when I get out of here, I will tie you down, and mark you like that if I have to. But I wont stop there. I'll make sure when I take you, it will be long and hard, with no mercy. And the more you scream and beg the harder I'll go." He chuckled, smirking at me.

I glared at him, and gridded my teeth together. This little bitch! "Actually, no way in hell. Your sick and deluded, what the hell makes you think I'll actually allow you to do that? You cant even get yourself out of these chains!"

Shadow stopped smirking and glared at me coldly. It was my turn for smirking now, and I smirk broadly at him. "Trust me love, once I start with you, you'll definitely scream for me to keep going. Your mind will probably say no, but I marked you, meaning your body will start craving for me non-stop in a short amount of time, any day now actually." He said chuckling.

"We'll see about that, mutt." I said gritting my teeth together. "But you are right about one thing... My body sure is craving something, but its not you. Its another man, that could take me more pleasurably, something you'd not be able to do." I mocked him.

Shadow growled quietly, and I smirked. "What was that? Ohhh, do you not like the idea of your 'toy' loving another man? Well guess what, it just might be his name I'll moan out, not yours." I laughed.

He growled, yes, GROWLED at me, and his eyes were blood red. "Let. Me. Out." He growled at me, and his voice was husky and rough.

I smirked, and put my hand on my hip. "And why the hell would I do that?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "You kidnapped me, and tongue raped me, yes, TONGUE RAPED ME, and then you sexually assaulted me as well" I said angrily.

"Well those were accidents! If I knew you were this much of bitch, I would have never even come close to you!" He said, yelling at me. That hurt, bad... I've never been called a bitch before... But hey, it was his fault in the first place!!! AND IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT!!! But that still hurt...

And my face showed it too. Once he saw, he softened up a bit, but still looked like he was angry. "Look, I didnt-" He was saying before I cut him off.

"Whatever. If you said what you meant. And because of that, no breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert for you, ever! In fact, Im not even coming back! So you could just stay here and rot!" I spat at him, and stomped away.

If he never wanted to see me, fine. Ill just never come back. Lets see just how good he's going to do without me.

"Wait. Come back here." Shadow said angrily. I ignored him and kept walking. Unfortunately, my body didn't. I suddenly had these mixed emotions swell inside me, hatred, but at the same time I wanted to stay to listen to what the hell he was going to say.

"Untie me!" He hissed at me, and i turned around and started laughing. He looked confused and angry, while I loudly laughed.

"Chains cant be untied! There is a lock keeping them all together!" I laughed at him, and he growled. "For a werewolf, your slow and stupid." I said entertained. "I would love to stay and make fun of your stupidity, but I'd much rather just watch a tree."

He looked at me in a confused/irritated/and angry way, as I smirked, and looked at him. "Your always talking about how your going to roughly take me... When in reality you cant even touch me." I said smirking, slowly walking over to him, shaking my hips.

I sat down on him lap, with my legs parted, and I just chuckled at his lustful expression. "Silly, silly werewolf. I was still in the house when you were looking for me. You just couldn't smell me because my dress and body were covered in you'r houses scent." I said chuckling. I felt like a genius right now, and i wasn't going to hide it. "I might be human, and weaker than you, but I am smarter because I am clever. More clever than you think I am."

"And no matter how much you want me, you just cant have me." I said, trailing my finger up his chest with every word I said. "I am as pure as snow, and I will stay that way. But, if someone does manage to get me completely naked...It. Certainly. Wont. Be. You." I said inching my face closer to his. "Silly werewolf." I giggled in his face and got up, leaving him there, baffled and horny.

His buddy was all the way up, and he was breathing harder than usual. "Liked my little show and perfect speech?" I asked evilly.

"Oh just wait till I get out..." He said huskily, trying to squirm out. "Not so nice the other way around, huh?" I said smirking.

Then I turned around and left. This wont be the last time he would see me. Just wait...