INTRO

Y/N POV

Hi my name is y/n, I live in New Jersey. I am 18 years old as of today—February 28, I am a strong  person and I don't have confidence much but once I gain my confidence yall are done for. I have 2 besties, Aya Tanjali and Kobe Morris. I've known Aya for 4 years and Kobe since I was 3. Aya is that bad bitch that every girl needs in their life, she has a shopping fetish, but hey i'm not complaining. Kobe on the other hand is so chill, and he's hot...but he's a fuck boy and my number 1 bestie so i'm never gonna date his string bean ass. He flirts with every girl including me but I know its a joke. I live with my momma, cause she ran my dad over with her truck, but a bitch gotta do what a bitch gotta do. Anyways back to Kobe, I like him bruh...its so annoying my brain is just all over the place too. 

KOBE POV

Yurrr, wsg im Kobe, I live in New Jersey with my cousin but I go to Kentucky to visit my sister kiya and my momma vanessa. I turned 19 on January 10, and since y/n is 18 now she ain't no minor which meansss😏 anyways, im pretty laid back most of the times, I go to a lot of parties and have so many one night stands that I cant even remember any of their names. I have been friends with Aya and y/n for soooo long, but I dont mind. I have had a crush on y/n for so long bruh, but she always thinks its a joke when I flirt with her.

AYA POV

Hey babes😜 im aya, im 17 and live with my momma, papa and sister🙄 I like food, like a lot. I really like takis and hot cheetos. My birthday is April 24 so im the baby of the trio. Kobe is like my big brother, but hes so annoying bruh, like whenever im tryna get wit someone he runnin dem over like no ma'am I cannot rn. N. E wayz I think y/n likes Kobe, she never said that she did but I can see it, and I think Kobe likes y/n but he has all those rats that he fucks and then leaves like the man prolly got some typa STI's bruh. Mmcht anyways im done talking bout this imma go eat my 3rd bag of takis🤚.