CHAPTER 6

KOBE POV

Im living my best life right now to be honest, i've gotten over a crush that i've had for 3 years and I feel unproblematic. I hear that y/n has gotten attached to this one dude at school, but all she says is that he's "cute" and shit, she needs to grow up to be honest. I've kinda got a new best friend tho, she a lil hood chic tbh, and i think i like girls like that now, i mean i wasn't head over heels for her but i'd be lying if I said there wasn't any feelings. 

NEW CHARACTER

name: shakira (kira)

Age: 19

(a/n this woman is so fineee🥵🤤)

STILL KOBE POV

anyways, y/n doesn't seem to give a single fuck about me, like whenever shes with her friends and im there she just quickly makes eye contact (a/n did you know that if you make direct eye contact with someone, their most likely think abt you) every time she alone with me she just starts small talk and then it get awkward.

SMALL KIRA BIO

wassup, im shakira but call me kira, uhhh lets see, im 19 and Canadian, and really got no interest in dating or anything. Im mostly laid back, just smokin and shit, relationships went down the drain for me, but like i still people are attractive i just don't get attached. Anyways I met kobe at a park, i was smokin on the swing when i saw him listening to music on the slide also smoking, so then i just decided to join him and we became best friends.

KOBE POV

I was walking down the quiet school hall since i was mad late to class, and i over someone talking...it was y/n and some other dude. I but my back against the wall of the hall way and quietly looked to where I heard the talking. 

dude: listen y/n, i dont even like you like that bruh, you're weird

y/n: im what?

(a/n you're weird bitch gah damn you need a hearing aid to hear it properly?)