CHAPTER 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.°•.

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

-3RD DAY INTO THE MONTH-

Kobe, Vanessa (kobes mom), and kiya are gonna be sleeping at my place until they have to go back to kentucky. I've been thinking about this whole "month of dating" thing thats going on, but im not convinced yet if i should stay Kobes girlfriend, im also worried Kobes father. His father had or HAS some high expectations for Kobe, I wasn't born into a wealthy family and if kobe were to date someone, a girl from a wealthy family is what kobes dad would want, apparently kobes father is disappointed that he's a tiktoker, I myself kinda understand why but still, his son is successful.

KOBE:  Y/N hellooooooo

Y/N: what happened?

KOBE: you were just zoning out and shi

Y/N: lord child

KOBE: since when was I your child?

Y/N: since always

I inched closed to him smirking, he rose his finger up to my face and began to speak

KOBE: last time I checked you're the own that called me "amor" 

Y/N: as a joke to tease you

KOBE: damn ight fine then

Kobe walked to the living room away from the kitchen counter were I was sitting and sat on the couch with his arms crossed and one hand was holding his phone while he scrolled through tiktok.

Y/N: oh get up you big skinny string bean ass baby

KOBE: bro

Y/N: suit yourself im going to my room

I walked up stairs and down the hall to my room, I layed on my bed and dozed off.

KOBES POV

I walk into y/n's room to see her asleep on her bed, she was completely passed out so I thought I could take this precious time and prank her. 

OTP

KOBE: derek do you still have that clown mask and the chucky doll at your place?

DEREK: no but I know someone in LA that has the same ones

KOBE: who?

DEREK: angel

KOBE: rivera?

DEREK: yeahhh

KOBE: ight cool anyway ill talk to yo ahh later aii

DEREK: ight peace

KOBE: peace

END OF PHONE CALL

Angel Rivera is one of the homeboys, hypest man in cali. I drove to his house and picked up what I needed then quickly drove back to y/n's house.

1 HOUR LATER

Y/n was finally waking up her eyes fluttered open and then...

Y/N: AHHH WHAT DA FUCK IS THAT

I heard y/n scream from upstairs, so I took my place in the bathroom by her room and put on the clown mask.

Y/N: KOBEEE, VANESSA, KIYA WHERE ARE YALL OMG WHAT DA HELL

Nows the time, im finna be pretending to be possessed, y/n comes running down the stairs so I quickly flop down on the floor laying on my back.

y/n: kobe?

Y/N POV

I see kobe lying on his back as i stood frightened at the stairs, I walk closer and call his name once more.

y/n: kobe?

Kobe shot up, his hands and feet still on the ground but his back lifted up, he began walking in a bridge towards me, laughing like a crazy person. My eyes dart to the kitchen to see a pack of crackers on the counter, I quickly jump onto the table top and open the package before kobe could manage to reach me, I threw a cracker at his head.

y/n: STOP KOBE WHAT THE HELL

Kobe stood up straight and laughed so hard he sounded like a spray bottle

kobe: you were so scared bro

I said as he wheezed

y/n: bruh, you're not fucking funny, whatever

I walked upstairs still scared to death and went to my room