CHAPTER 11

(some ideas in this chapter were inspired by one of my fav dramas)

KOBES HOUSE 

5:14 PM

KOBE POV

Listen, you know how I said that I don't have feelings for y/n anymore right? Yea well they never actually went away...I just ignored them completely. I just can't take it anymore, seeing her with all those guys makes me so mad, I really wanna be with her and I just can't keep it in any longer. Also I know I said I like Kira but she's like my little sister and thats just weird.

YOUR POV

Right now it's been 3 weeks since I have last pursued someone, I've taken a break thinking about what Kobe has been telling me this whole time. However im confused, Kobe shows signs of him liking me but next thing you know he acts like he doesn't have any interest in me, then again I feel the same way, I don't really know if I like him or not, and I'm not sure if I can start a relationship even if we do begin something like that.

Kobe: y/n

y/n: yeah? whats up?

Kobe: 11:55 pm come outside to the back yard

y/n: wa-

With that Kobe walked away to his room, I was so confused.

6 HOURS LATER

YOUR POV

I was pacing around my room, it was currently 11:45 pm and I was soon supposed to go down to the backyard, I had some clothes in the spare room in Kobe's house that I use when we would have sleep overs and stuff so I changed into a tan cropped playboy tank top, beige cargo pants and some mocha's. I played with my fingers, and rocked back and forth on my bed. BEEP BEEP, I jumped a bit shocked and then realized the timer on my phone had gone off. It was now 11:55, time flew by faster than I had expected, I kept on debating whether I should go or not, I put my back against the door and sighed, soon later opening it. I looked left down the hall, then right, some part of the right side was blocked by the door that was swung open, so I closed it, almost having a heart attack I saw Kobe.

y/n: lord Jesus Christ boy

Kobe: my bad

Kobe started laughing, I rolled my eyes and we began to walk downstairs.

Kobe: now turn around

Kobe stood behind be and brought out a yellow bandanna with white markings on it.(a/n ifykyk)

y/n: Kobe? what are doing?

Kobe: chillll im putting a bandanna on you for the surprise

y/n: SURPRISE? you never told me about that

kobe: i think thats why they call it a surprise

y/n: shut up

Kobe shook his head and put the bandanna around my eyes

y/n: GENTLY BOY, YOU GON WIPE MY MAKEUP OFF

Kobe: pshh, you don't need makeup you sexy already

I smiled

Kobe: now come on

Kobe guided me outside, and the smell of vanilla filled the air, Kobe began to untie the bandanna revealing candles and roses surrounding the outdoor pond.