the meeting.

niki had been laying out in a field of flowers, with her eyes closed. her pink and yellow striped socks ruffled, and her curly blonde hair a mess. she had made a few flower crowns, them being thrown around her in a circle-like array. she looked almost angelic. puffy was skipping through the field, looking for fun. puffy quickly stopped before stepping on niki's head. "woah! i didnt see you there!" niki slowly opened her eyes while giggling. "haha! its okay!" puffy stood back, to make room for niki to stand up. "what are you doing sprawled out like that in a middle of a field??" niki brushed her knees off and stood up. "its calming." puffy looked interested. "it is?" niki nodded. "huh. i've never thought of that." niki smiled and grabbed puffy's hand, running through the field. puffy smiled, "woah! i don't even know your name!"
niki paused, "i'm niki. but you can call me kita as well, if you want." puffy laughed loudly. "alright! i'm puffy. but you can call me cara, if preferred!" niki smiled, then wrapped her fingers around puffy's hand tighter, and countinuing to run through the field. they were out for hours, but eventually they both had to go home to their parents. both seemed uneasy about this, and sighed while hugging to leave. "uhm, do you go to school at cherrywood elementary..?" puffy's eyes lit up, "i do! why, do you go there?" niki laughed, "i do!!" they smiled, then walked away, back to back, slowly. "bye kita." "bye cara." they both whispered while smiling and walking to their homes.