school.

a/n;
sorry for like. dying lol
lost interest in dsmp but ill still update my stories when im bored cuz yea. i can.
-
niki had slept in an oversized t-shirt with her hair in pigtails. once she awoke, she groaned. she was nervous yet excited for today. she pulled herself off the bed and signed as she opened her closet. she quickly pulled out a shirt and some jeans, along with a belt. she quickly combed through her hair after getting dressed. she figured she would wear it down for today, so she took out the hairties and brushed through her knotted hair. she quickly put on socks before entering the bathroom to put on her makeup. she put on nude brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner, blush, and light pink lipstick. she grabber her black converse, and threw them by the door while she cooked some waffles. after she made them, she sat down with syrup and her waffles on a plate. she mindlessly scrolled through her twitter timeline while eating.
-
she decided to walk to school that day, not wanting to pay for a bus ticket. she zipped her phone up in her backpack, then slung it over her back and began to walk out the door. she locked it behind her, and sprinted down the steps to the ground floor. she waved goodbye to the secretary at the bottom, and ran out the door. she skipped along the sidewalk, attempting to forget about her anxiousness. she got tired, and started slowly walking instead. she closed her eyes and sighed. she was scared of not knowing anyone, and getting bullied. she shook it off before continuing to walk. once she got to the building, she sighed yet again and walked through the doors. she headed towards the office with her head up. she needed to get her schedule, locker, and combination. thats it. then she was good to go. she attempts to remind herself of that as she walks into the office door.