the letters: beginning.

niki had arrived at her new house a week ago, and when she had finally unpacked everything she began writing a letter for puffy.
"hey puffy, its niki!
i hope everything's been okay there. i miss you. i just finished unpacking, my room looks fine. i miss my room there though.
it was better with you in it.
how has school been? did you make any new friends?
i haven't started school here yet. i will next month though.
i miss you alot, its lonely without you.
i love you, i hope to see you again.
goodbye!"

when she finished writing it, she put it in a cute pink envelope and signed puffy's address on it. then asked her mother to help her mail it. she smiled dorkishly as she awaited a response from puffy.

-

puffy received the letter three days later, and quickly ripped it open. she began to crack a smile as she read it. she excitedly went to grab some paper and a pen, waiting no time to write back.
she licked her lips as she wrote, using it as a way of focusing.

"NIKII!!! HII!!
i miss you alot too!
school here is okay, i made some friends. they'll never compare to you tho.
their names are dream, bad, and skeppy!
when i met them they also introduced me to george and sapnap.
they are all nice, but its not as fun without you here. i miss going over to your house for days on end. its not the same without you.
i love you too! i wish to run into you in the future, goodbye niki.
<3 "

she doodled a heart in the blank space to symbolize both of the girls love for art.
it sure would be lonely for the next few years.