𝐗

𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 ☀︎︎

𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 ☀︎︎

Megan walked in the school already imagining her intercourse with her chemistry teacher Mr.Onfroy soon as she reaches her locker the bell rings .

As she walks in the door to see Mr.Onfroy with a saddened look on his face usually he'll smile when he saw her but it was different this time.

She was so confused but it didn't matter to her because she was gonna beg for them to have sex after school she sat in her chair waiting for him.

He got up and grabbed his markers and went to the board "class grab your text books to page 601 and read till I get this figured out" in a low tone

" the fuck wrong with him" her friend Leia says "I don't know i might stay a lil while to see what's up" she said doing her little dance in her seat.

                              𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐚 ☃︎

"Bitch your fucking nasty" leia says smirking "whattt" Megan says "Megan quiet" Mr.Onfroy says "sorry Jahseh" Megan say tryna be slick .

Some kids snicker "Megan right now it's not time to play" He says upset "Sorryy" she says smiling knowing she was gonna make him bend her over a desk.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 ✔︎

When the bell students packed up there stuff ready to go home while Leia winks at Megan she giggled "your so funny see you later" Megan said  replying.

Megan walks over to Jahseh's desk and went behind him to massage his shoulders " what's wrong baby you been so down all day" she says tryna sound seductive

" Megan.... We need to stop having sex with each other" He confess " what I don't understand we were just fucking the other day why would you want to stop this?" She says shocked

" Baby I - I meant Megan my wife Jen  just divorced me .... She found out what what had going on she doesn't wanna look like a fool and be in a love triangle so... I think this should stop" Jahseh practiced all night how to tell Megan a senior who was about to graduate to tell her she can't have sex with him anymore while he's twenty three years old .

" Baby you know you can't get rid of me" Megan says as she gets in front of him and slides down to her knees " Megan I think you should get up" he says pissed of.

She giggles " Aww baby your acting like how you acted when i first sucked you" she said she cooed  she pulled his pants down half way along with his boxers.

She takes his shaft out and gives it kitty licks Jahseh groans he was so impatient so he grabbed her hair and shoved his member all the way down her throat she gags loudly

" yea baby just like that suck this dick" he breathes hard while she's going crazy sucking him he gets a phone call

𝐉𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

He decides to answer like a dumbass with his hands shaking like a pussy "he-hey jen" Stuttering " hey jah I think I messed up I don't think that there's a girl messing with you" she confess.

"Tha-Tha Shit thats what I was tryna tell you" he groans "why you acting like that all stuttering and shit" she said confused through the phone.

"Sorry its just sad how you divorced me" he lied Megan than giggle at his selfishness taking him out her mouth Jahseh than looks at her with wide eyes and pulls her hair.

"What the fuck was that"Jen shouts at the phone " Nun nun" he says quickly tryna cover it " Nah Nah I heard a bitch giggle I knew you had a bitch this whole time!" She yelled.

"Yeah he had a bitch a whole year fuck your ass gonna do about it" Megan says while she pulls her shorts down sliding on his member riding .

Jen could her the gushing and the little baby groans from jahseh she was pissed OFF .

" really jah so this what we doing now fucking a bitch while I'm on the phone reall petty fuck her I don't care I'm getting my stuff out the house".

She hangs up while Megan starts kissing him " shiiitt" she moans holding on to his back he starts kissing and licking her neck while he holds her waist pushing her up and down.

He takes her off and puts her over the desk this was her favorite part so she smirked he than Rams in while holding her hair and covering her mouth so the workers couldn't hear them.

She moans out loud " You gon try that shit again?" He grits through his teeth she nods her head "huh?! " He groans mad " I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to ruin your relationship" .

Only in the room you can can hear moans,groans, smacking , And gushing sounds he than pulls out and they get backed dress.

Soon as she reaches the door he says something " meet me tomorrow Saturday at my house I'll send you the address I wanna tear that pussy up" she than runs to him and kiss him.

She runs back out and runs to the hallway to the door to her car.

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑( ˘ ³˘)♥︎