𝐈𝐈

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 ༄ؘ ˑ

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 ༄ؘ ˑ

Me and jahseh hold hands while walking into the school building we went straight to class .

Me and Jahseh sat together as the teacher turned of the lights I put my head on his shoulder and went to sleep ,when the bell rung it was lunch time me and and jah sat by my friends and his friends started

"my girl prettier I bet I hit better" wifi said has him and jah was arguing about which girl is better

"Bro wifi not gonna lie vro shut the fuck up, no one wanna hear how yo limp dick ass fuck yo ugly ass bitch , clearly we know I fuck honey WAY better and yall be hearing it at the house " jah was getting louder by by that time everyone was staring at him and me , and I just look down and blushed from embarrassment .

then jah grabs my hand and pulls me out of the cafeteria and puts me on the counter of the janitors closet "jah are you okay ?" I ask "take your fucking pants off now" he said "why what's wrong" I said "ima show these fuck niggas who they playing with" he says smirking .

I pull my pants off and jah slides my panties off with his teeth and starts to eat me out like this was his last meal I bit my lip trying not to moan "stop that shit let it out I wanna hear you" he says while fingering me i moan real low and he starts to put three fingers in and pump it in and out fast i moan LOUD .

all you can hear is me moaning and gushy sounds coming from my clit , he stands up and removes his pants and boxers and sticks his dick into my entrance and starts to pound into me , ramming as fast as he could I started screaming and he starts to choke me as hard as he could "yeah you like that shit don't you ?" jah says "mhmm I love it so much "

I tried to push him by putting my hand on his stomach but he moved my hand and started going harder and faster "where the fuck you think you going huh? " he said while holding my waist

"uhhh" I moaned because I couldn't answer "answer !" he said " no where daddy"

35 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

Jahseh had to carry me out because I was weak I was so loud nobody heard us but no duh they were in the cafeteria "damn jah why you carrying her ?" stokes said

"no I fucked her in the janitors closet " jah says he tries to make me walk but I fell on the floor and slid across the floor trying to walk he picks me back up "DAMN" all the m.o members say .

"okay now Isaiah say jah can fuck better"jahseh says "jah can definitely fuck better" me and Isaiah say at the same time .