3

That door directly enter the another world ( minho's world ) . You feel like dizzy After entered the door . After that you reached at same place in jungle but it was early morning. Darkness faded slowly but you can't see your house. You keep running from here to there in jungle. You become anxious. Tears are forming in your eyes . It feels like you lost everything. At the end you start screaming for help and running in deep jungle. Suddenly you fainted while screaming for help.

Minho's pov :
I just come back from club . I drink alcohol but didn't get drunken. Somehow I reached my home. It was early morning. Suddenly I heard someone screaming for help . I go there near the jungle and again I heard someone's screaming "help" I go the direction of the sound . After roaming around 10 minutes I finally found someone is fainted in floor. A girl in long gown ,Her black hair covered her half face . I go there besides her . And saw Her red cheeks , long eyelashes ,red lips , every details about her is memeirsing ..... she was literally looking like a sleeping beauty.

Minho tried to wake up y/n  but she didn't response . Then Minho carried y/n as bridal style and took her in his house . He carefully placed her in his bed .

Then he sit beside her and admire her beauty

Then he sit beside her and admire her beauty. Then he come to sense and saw the time . It was almost 5 am in morning. He wondered how you get stuck in jungle. Since he is curious but didn't want to woke you up . He keep his eyes on you but he is also sleepy so he took his pillow and sleep at couch.

After 5 hours ..... 10 o clock

Y/n pov : i slowly try to open my eyes and wonder where I am. Then suddenly my eyes go to person who is sleeping pacefully at couch . I slowly woke up from bed and trying to approach the boy in front me . I sit beside him and I was literally staring to him . Suddenly he wake up from his sleep .And I got startled.

Minho and y/n faced each other . Y/n got scared and tried to run away from room but Minho hold her wrist.

Minho : hey wait ! Don't go ! .
You didn't say anything and try to move your wrist from his hand
Minho : look ! you are safe here ...... I won't do anything .
Y/n : who are you ? And how did I get here !
Minho: strange!? At first you screamed for help and then fainted at middle of jungle and now you asked me that ? You should be thankful I saved you or else you would be eaten by those wild wolfs until now ..! ( actually there is nothing like that )

You slowly remembered what happened to you and you become worried. You eyes become blurry and tears are forming in your eyes . Minho notice that .

Minho : wait ...... why are you crying now ??

You sit there in floor . And cover your face with your palms . You start crying . Minho didn't know what to do and stand up like dumpfold .after some while He sit there beside you and pated your back
Minho : don't cry ...... look you can ask me if you need anything. Like are you lost ? Do you lost from your family? Or did you run away from your family?
You stopped crying and look at Minho with pout face .

               ...........to be continued.........