6

*Next morning*
Minho and you went to jungle to searching compass .both are roamed around half of big jungle but didn't get it. And it was almost 3 hours you guys were in jungle so both of just come back to home.

Y/n: I think I can't go back to my world ( in disbelief ) Minho: then you better earn money and give me as the rent of my house for staying ( you become more worried)

Minho: then you better earn money and give me as the rent of my house for staying ( you become more worried) . Don't worry I'm just teasing you :) . Also you didn't see this place properly. Do want me to see ?
( small smile appeared your face )
Y/n: sure I would love to !

You both spend all day together while touring the city Minho lived . And you guys start talking about life . How you guys spend your days , what did you do ? And somethings also about families.

Since you was wearing minho's clothes from last 2 days so Minho also take you for shopping

Since you was wearing minho's clothes from last 2 days so Minho also take you for shopping. At first you didn't agree bc you don't want more favours from him. It was already enough for letting you stay in his house. But Minho tease your for renting his clothes. So you had to buy some clothes.

You was indirectly looking for cheap clothes since you didn't have money to buy so Minho have to buy it. But Minho didn't let to happen. You buy some pair of clothes Minho recommended and those were quite expensive . You both are walking away from shopping mall .

Y/n: those clothes are hella expensive. I could buy a whole house in that world I used to live ( you said sarcastically )
Minho: of course it's not your 1991 time . Time changed ( he also replied you sarcastically )

 Time changed ( he also replied you sarcastically )

And you was feel clowned .
Y/n: forget it . My world is much better then YoUr oNe.
you guys keep bickering like kids and keep walking suddenly chan encounter both of you . But didn't go near, he just watch from far .

Chan ( in mind ): MINHO ? also with a GIRL ???? is my eyes are betraying me ?? He just went 👁👄👁 but after some time he just questioned himself.
Chan : did he get a girlfriend ???? and he didn't even tell me .........

suddenly his eyes goes into someone in rooftops who was aiming to shot you or Minho

suddenly his eyes goes into someone in rooftops who was aiming to shot you or Minho . He run as fast as he can.

After a moment He saved both of you while you and Minho wasn't aware of this . Meanwhile that person already shot but luckily it was missed. Both of you survived today because of Chan

Chan : are you guys ok ? ( he was panicking while checking Minho )
Minho was surprised by seeing chan and this incident. Minho checked you if you are really fine or not since you got startled .

Minho : yes

Minho : yes .... we are ( you guys look at each other nervously since chan saw both of you together )
Chan : it's not safe here . It will be better if we reach home as fast as we can .
Minho : yeah

3 of you reached home safely. And took sit on living room. Chan asked you
Chan: hey , what's your name ? We are first time seeing each other.
Y/n ( in mind ) : I'm seeing this world first time as wellll
Y/n: oh yeah , I'm y/n .
Minho : I told you pabo about chan . Here HE IS CHANNIE ( Minho told you sarcastically )
chan asked Minho
Chan : YOU BRAT didn't tell me about y/n 

 Here HE IS CHANNIE ( Minho told you sarcastically ) chan asked Minho Chan : YOU BRAT didn't tell me about y/n 

Minho: I'm sorry channie . I wanted to keep this secret. But I also thought once to telll me . ( meanwhile chan expression was all blank . He legit thought y/n is minho's girlfriend )

Minho told everything to chan . As he know chan can help him in this matter. You also told him everything . You become easy with chan since he has best personality. Also chan cleared his confusion where he thought you are minho's girlfriend. Which can't possible because Minho barely like any girl . Then topic come to today's incident.

Chan : I think it can be minho's one enemy . Since he quite popular racer
Minho: I also think so but why he tried to pointed y/n ?
Chan: simple, you also thought y/n was your girlfriend ( he was low-key teasing Minho and You while both of you just chuckled nervously )

But the man wasn't minho's enemy and this isn't end .

         .............to be continued...............