1

Y/n's world :: - Story starts with y/n who lived with her father and her step mother. She also has 1 step brother. Y/n is 17 years old and gonna be 18 soon. y/n is kind and sweet girl who is trying to live her life fullest without complaining anything. She faced many difficulties at very young age. She lost her mother at 2 years old and her dad had to married another woman. Her step mother's behaviour isn't good towards her but her dad loves her so much .
Her father is rich farmer . Her house is near of jungle. It wasn't a big seary jungle. There is few peoples around them . Some of them are servent of her father or worker of her fathers farmar .

Since she is one and only daughter of her father so he planned a surprise party for y/n's 18th birthday

Since she is one and only daughter of her father so he planned a surprise party for y/n's 18th birthday. And also Y/n has a birth mark on her left shoulder. It was something like half arrow. Her mother was a astrologer and her death wasn't normal. Y/n never knew that her mother was astrologer and also her dad never let to know her that .
Minho's world ::- minho is 23 years old . His father is mafia king . Minho don't want to involve in his father's business but since he is one and only son of his father that's why his father wanted to make him mafia king also. He is quite introverted but he has a seven fun loving loyal friends. Even tho he isn't included in his father's business but he is quite strong And know many martial art. He also has birth mark on his left shoulder.

He live at penthouse which is quite far away from his parents house and near of big jungle

He live at penthouse which is quite far away from his parents house and near of big jungle. He meet them once at week . He didn't want to go there frequently cuz whenever he goes his father insists him to join his business. He just go there for sake of his mother. His best friend is bang chan . Who is more like his brother. His 7 friends always hang out on his house . Bike racing, clubbing at late night , waking up from at afternoon , that's how they spent their days . Indeed all are son of their rich fathers . Minho never asked money from his father . He is professional bike racer so his income is quite good. He is car racer too but motorbikes attracts him very much. also his father's assistant always come once of month with check with big amount of money . But he never accept that .

__________

It's y/n's 18 birthday. She attended her birthday party which was arranged by her father and her step mother. Her step mother tried her best to ruin her party but her dad don't let this happened. Her friends and relatives also came . She wear pretty long baby pink grown. Also did simple make up and let her long hair opened. She was literally looking like a princess.

She cut the cake

She cut the cake . And enjoyed her party with friends and family. Since it's almost 11 o clock and her birthday party was successfully completed but her step mother never leave a chance to taunt her . But it's okie it's her birthday and she completely IGNORED her . She go to her father who is me admiring the stars at balcony.
Y/n : dad , can I ask you something??
Y/n's father : yes dear of course.
Y/n : dad , can u please tell me about my mom . Since you only show me our family pictures and told me she was very nice and good person. I never learn to knew more then this .
Y/n's father : dear , i never want to tell you but since you are now 18 and quiet mature then I thought so I'm gonna told you something about your mom .............

                ...... to be continued ......