Part eighteen

They all sat in a circle with a few  other random people , nini quietly sat on a chair with a red cup in her hand which had only apple juice.
" let's play a game" Daniel said as he looked at Gina .
they all kind of shrugged agreeing to what Daniel was saying.
" OK but make sure your cups filled" said Ricky as he poured some bourbon into his cup.
Nini approached the bar area as she took a can of coconut water filling up her cup, before she went  back to her seat she heard Carlos calling her, She turned around only to see Carlos and Seb dancing to Nini's favorite song, she smiled at them happily turned back around to grab her cup and headed to sit back down next to the group.
Eventually she got bored so she stood up and started wondering around the house, she was a curious person and she just wanted to get out of that game.
She got lost through the rooms because the house was ginormous but she found herself in a sort of art room where there were paintings all over , brushes and tons of colors.
"Boo!" Ricky appeared from the door scaring her.
She jumped in the air not expecting that.
" gosh you scared me , i'm really sorry I didn't mean to snoop I was just bored and wanted to explore" she softly muttered as if she had done something wrong .
"All good " Ricky nodded.
" these are beautiful who made them" nini asked him waiting for an answer.
Ricky proudly pointed at himself as Nini softly  giggled mocking him.
"You? You paint? " she couldn't believe Ricky Bowen the annoying kid from third grade was actually into something that wasn't girls or partying.
He nodded and saw Nini's face slightly light up as she gave a faint smile .
She stared for a few minutes in silence of this one specific painting it was a dark and mysterious one but in someway it caught her attention, she approached the exit as she looked at him
" I um will see you tomorrow in class" she said before leaving the room , And for the first time she didn't hate Ricky bowen as much.