Part nineteen

It was taco night , taco night happened every week at Nini's house with her best friends it was a sort of family gathering thing that they always had , as she finished setting up  The table in the lounge room with tacos and nachos which was Kourts favorite The doorbell rang and she quickly ran to get it.
" is the party here? " said Carlos as he barged himself inside hands and hands with Seb .
The rest followed behind and set themselves on the couches.
Gina was pacing in the room as she sipped on her drink looking very nervous.
" um Gina you alright or are you just doing cardio?" Kourt asked as she let out a laugh .
The others looked at Gina confused as did Nini wondering why her best friend was so nervous.
" G what's going on" nini asked
" OK OK I might've done something I regret and I don't know how to say it" Gina grinned .
The whole group looked at her frowning not knowing what she was talking about , I mean what could've been so bad .
"W-what did you do? " seb whispered .
As she asked that question the doorbell rang , everyone looked at each other confused because no one else was invited and they were all there so who was ringing Nini's doorbell?
After A few seconds Carlos realized what Gina had done
"Oh no you didn't " he said .
Nini went to open the door and as she slightly opened she found herself Ricky and Daniel standing in front of her.
"That " said Gina as she fake smiled