Part twenty four

Nini kept pondering and asking to yourself why he did that,  why he was being so nice to her when they had hated each other all their life

Nini kept pondering and asking to yourself why he did that,  why he was being so nice to her when they had hated each other all their life. As the school day ended she headed home, Nini was walking towards home as she did every day since she didn't live far from the school , she heard a car stop by on the road and looked towards the window and saw Ricky Bowen there looking at her.
" come on let me give you a ride " Ricky said as he rolled down his window trying to talk to her.
" uh no it's fine thanks I'll walk " she muttered , she didn't want to get in his car she just wanted to walk home because the situation was weird to her and she didn't know where things were going.
The clouds started to get gray and the sun started to fade away as they were talking.
Ricky pointed up the sky as a few drops started to hit Nini's head.
" it's going to rain pretty soon" he shrugged
" i'm sure it's fine it's just a few drops nothing will happen" she talked back as Ricky slowly started the car again driving towards the road.
As she took a few steps going forward she felt getting more wet as the weather kept getting worse and before she knew it it was a full on storm.
Ricky saw that she was being stubborn and as he rolled his eyes he took his car back to the point where Nini was and opened the door as he shouted " get in and stop being stubborn you're getting soaked and you will get sick"
Nini started shaking her head and had a thought for a second but then she continued walking , at this point Ricky was getting frustrated at the girl , he quickly ran down his car walking towards Nini and before she could say anything he picked her up , put her on his shoulder and carried her to the car.
" what are you doing put me down you crazy" nini yelled .
He closed her car door and ran to the other side getting in the car soon driving away