Graduation(MariChat SMUT)

SMUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CHAPTER

They finished recess and walked into Ms. Bustier's class. They had homeroom. When they entered, they saw Ms. Bustier smiling happily and there were no students. "Kids, go to the gym room."

So Adrien, Marinette, Alya, and Nino went to the gym room, and boy, the sight was something. 

There were balloons everywhere and a huge banner that said, "HAPPY GRADUATION!"

"We are graduating you guys early." The principal announced on a stage. 

People were drinking punch and orange juice and eating chips. Adrien grinned widely and chuckled, "Guess I have to do my dare early."

"Yep, dude," Nino smirked, "Do it after we graduate."

"Fine but if I do, you do too!"

"Whatever okay."

Adrien, happy he had gotten Nino to do it too, chomped a chip. He devoured the delicious sandwiches and grinned. Marinette giggled and munched on some chips too. 

"Guys? I have to go to the bathroom," Mari said.

"Okay, go Marinette," Adrien told her and she rushed off to the girls bathroom. 

After 20 mins...

"How long do we have to wait? Adrien, go check on her!" Alya ordered the blonde.

Adrien nodded. He told the principal Marinette was missing and he was her boyfriend so he could see her. He allowed Adrien and Adrien dashed into the bathroom. 

Adrien gasped. A trail of blood led to the window. He crashed open the window and saw James, carrying a bleeding Marinette away. Adrien narrowed his eyes and opened his pocket for Plagg to come out. 

"Transform kid! You need to save your girlfriend!" Plagg was worried, for once.

The boy looked at Plagg in surprise. 

"What? I don't want to hear death sounds or see a dead Marinette! She's nice and she has the best cheese!"

"Okay...Plagg, Claws Out!" He transformed and jumped out the window. He scanned the city and saw James carrying her into a warehouse. It had to be a stinky warehouse. Ugh.

Chat Noir crashed into the building and turned on his night vision. He glimpsed Marinette, tied up in a chair with James leaning over her, saying, "I'm your boyfriend now!"

"No...Adrien and Adrien only..." Marinette responded, exhausted and too tired to move.

James forcefully kissed her and Chat controlled himself. He wanted to get James arrested and he needed a proper reason and evidence. He grabbed his phone(which he still had), and started recording.

James ripped off Marinette's jacket. Then Chat realized what James was going to do. He recorded for a few more moments until Marinette's shirt was almost off. 

"You're-" James was cut off by a scream. Chat Noir screamed and gripped James' shirt. "Say one more word about Marinette and you are dead."

James recoiled in horror at the fuming cat. Chat untied Marinette and picked her up carefully, looking at the cut on her arm. A tear rolled down his cheek and Mari wiped it away. "Kitty..."

Chat smiled softly and grabbed James by the arm with a lot of force, anger back. 

"You are so lucky Marinette doesn't like it when I kill people," Chat glowered and rushed to the police station, carrying Marinette carefully with one arm and holding James like he was about to drop him with another arm.