Cake Comp, WHO WINS? Part 2

Small story for now since i have college and semi busy, i really want this semester to end man. Also WARNING, this chapter speaks about some gore, so people delicate to the thought about it and text should avoid this chapter.
3rd POV:
Silver: So what do you expect of this competition?
(Y/N): Not what you expected, why would you expect a murder?
Silver: Happens in movies, can happen here and soon.
(Y/N): God, you psychopathic moron, it's a movie, it's called mature fiction for a reason.
Announcer: We have 13 more cakes to taste test, so be patient with us, there wasn't many contestants due to lack of "pleasant" looks on them, we wouldn't want someone to get poisoned.
(Y/N): See, what i'd tell you? They will make sure nobody gets murdered.
Silver: The prettiest is the deadliest, no?
(Y/N): Silver just zip it, nobody is getti—
Taste Tester Number 1: AAAAAAAAHHHHH, THERE'S SHARDS OF GLASS IN THIS CAKE!!!
Taste Tester Number 2: DID ANYBODY EAT IT? I HOPE NOT!
Principal: I don't think so. Make sure everyone is here! (Such firm and brave).
Announcer: SAM (taste tester numero 3) IS ON THE FLOOR CHOKING AND COUGHING OUT BLOOD! HE ATE THE CAKE, CALL 911 ASAP!!!
Most of the school's students in the Theater: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, SAVE HIM! OH MY GOSH, WHO WOULD'VE DONE SUCH A THING? WHAT IF THEY COME FOR US NEXT? (More Screaming).
Silver: SEE I TOLD YOU!
(Y/N): *pulls Silver down and hide under the chairs and then scream whisper at Silver's ear* Silver, look at my eyes and tell me what the fuck did you do to our cake!
Silver: What do you mean? I only decorated it, oh no, don't tell me it got smudged on it's way here.
(Y/N): *still whisper yelling at Silver* THE CAKE THEY JUST TESTED WAS OURS AND IT HAD THE GLASS IN IT!
Silver: WAIT WHAT?! I WAS JUST ASSUMING, I SWEAR I DIDN'T PLAN THIS, I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF IT OTHER THAN THE DECORATION; ICING AND FONDANT ONLY! I SWEAR (Y/N), PLEASE BELIEVE ME!
(Y/N): Mephiles baked it...
Silver: Pretty sure.
(Y/N): THAT FUCKING SHIT, IM KICKING HIM OUT! *small pause to breathe and meditate for a good 15 seconds* Alright, you get the cake, hide it and i'll try getting the form i turned in, we have to get it out or else I'm getting expelled or worse, sent to the chambers of hell called Jail, got it?
Silver: I can do both and use my telekinesis.
Random person: AAAAAAAAAAA, HE'S DYING!
(Y/N): Uh, alright then, let's do that, make it quick tho. We aren't trying to get in trouble.
Silver: YES MA'AM! *Silver stands up, uses his telekinesis and hides the cake as quickly as possible from anybody seeing and slowly walks out of the Theater room and finds (Y/N)'s baking competition form*
(Y/N): [to herself in her head] now i have to leave here and go home to throw away the cake.
*(y/n) sneaks out but gets caught*
Principal: and what do you think you are doing?
(Y/N): Oh, on my way to get the nurse, to at least calm the glass choking situation before the paramedics come.
Principal: Oh well thank you, i tried phoning him, but he just won't respond my calls, so please hurry and send him to the Theater.
(Y/N): Yes, ma'am.
Principal: Thank you.
*(y/n) goes to her mission and runs to the nurse's office, once she arrives she barges in and notices the nurse banging the band teacher*
(Y/N): HOLY SHIT MY EYES!
Nurse: HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF KNOCKING THE DOOR YOUNG LADY?!
Band Teacher: Oh lord.
(Y/N): *hands over her eyes, covering the terrible sight* Yeah yeah i get it, but we got a dude at Theater 101 choking on glass, been callin you for the past minute for that.
Nurse: Oh i thought she just wanted to call me to make me work overnight again and no pay *he says as he zips up his pants and puts on his shirt, Band Teacher putting on her clothes too*.
(Y/N): *still covering eyes* Well hurry up, he's bleeding out a lot and he needs some assistance from a nurse that isn't busy doing his "school needs".
Nurse: Don't tell anyone about this or i'll tell the school about... SOMETHING MEAN ABOUT YOU!
(Y/N): Uh, okay... wasn't planning onto either way, anyways hurry and good luck, bye now! *(y/n) runs to the nearest exit and finally makes it outside to Silver, which he was waiting and chatting with a blue hedgehog*.

That's all i can do for today, i gotta do whatever assignments that have been left, UGH so sleep deprived.