.05

"Thank you."

"What was that?"

"I'm not repeating myself."

Chishiya smirked at his failed attempt to get the girl to repeat herself and approached another cabinet for a bottle of pills. He shook two out onto his hand and walked back towards Sora, who had her eyes shut again. For a moment he took in her appearance.

"Here." She glanced up at his words, and softly took the pills from his hands. He tried hard to ignore the tingles her touch brought and closed up the bottle. The male was about to ask if she wanted a glass of water when she swallowed them dry. He nodded and turned back around the put the bottle away. "You better be able to walk, I'm not carrying you."

Sora gave a hum of amusement, standing up slow as her head still pounded. Oh she couldn't wait for the drugs to settle in.

"I want you to meet someone."

"Hm fine but if you introduce me as your girlfriend I'll drop kick you." His face flushed, and he hated it. Nobody had ever made the Chishiya blush before, and he knows this girl for a day and she did.

"That would be the last thing I ever introduced you as." He muttered in irritation, following the girl from the room.

"Can I meet your girlfriend later? My head is pounding and your voice is irritating it more." That was a lie of course, Chishiyas voice was very soothing and she would love to hear it more. But every moment with him felt like she was suffocating with his cocky attitude and that stupid smirk.

"Hmm, I don't have a girlfriend." He looked at her in annoyance. Sora smirked a little.

"You're right. Who would put up with your ass all the time?" She laughed to herself, approaching the stairs. "Goodnight kitty."

"Told you not to call me that."

"And I told you to go fuck yourself."

Chishiya was at a loss for words as he watched her walk away. For the first time in his life, he didn't get the last word. He silently cursed himself and walked off, going to find the only person in this place he could tolerate.

By the time Sora made it to her room, she was ready to curl into a ball and sleep for days. The only sleep she had gotten in almost 30 hours was forced upon her by the blow to her head. That wasn't nearly as satisfying as it should of been. So once she got to her room, she ignored the fact that she hadn't made her makeshift lock yet and went towards the bed, completely collapsing on it.

Somehow, her blank mind wondered to the blonde haired male, and almost smiled at the annoyed look on his face whenever she called him Kitty. She liked irritating him, as he wanted her around for a reason.

The last thing on her mind before she drifted to dreamland was that stupid smirk of Chishiya.

Almost 8 hours later, Chishiya was growing annoyed with the absence of Sora. By now it was 2pm, and the girl hadn't even eaten. How long could a person sleep?

"If you're so worried about your little girl crush-" Kuina received a powerful glare. "Let's go check on her."

Chishiya let out a reluctant sigh but stood up. Kuina followed his movements. Luckily he knew where her room was, as he was the one to take her to it. So the two walked in silence towards Sora's room, the only sound being the partying people and their footsteps.

Sora's peaceful slumber was interrupted by a loud thumping noise. It came in spurts of four, and it heavily annoyed her. All she wanted to do was keep sleeping and someone didn't want that. She continued to ignore the thumping.