Part4

Monday At School
Mia POV
So today is Monday, and I am at my locker getting my stuff out, when I see Trinity at her locker. I am going to apologize for the way I was acting on Friday.
Mia-Hey Trinity.
Trinity-What do you want.
Mia-Well I was coming over to tell you I apologize for the way I was acting on Friday. Do you accept my apology?
Trinity-Yeah I accept your apology. Sike I lied, i don't accept your apology, and if you ever talk like that to me again, it's on.
Mia-You know what, I should have never came over here to apologize to you. All I was doing was trying to be nice to you, but you don't have to worry about that any more.

Payton POV
I saw Mia over there talking to Trinity. I wonder why she over there?
Payton-Why was you talking to Trinity?
Mia-I went to apologize to her, but she didn't accept my apology. She was like I don't accept your apology, and if you talk to me like that again,it's on. In my head I was TF, but I didn't say nothing mean to her, I just let it go.
Payton-Oh, well Kenesses need to talk to her.
Mia-I don't care if he don't talk to her, about her attitude, next time something like that happens, I'm going to pop off on her, & she can go get her little squad to help her I don't care.
Payton-Ok. But if she do go get her squad, you know Me and Myasia got you back.
Mia-I know, that's what bestfriend are for.
Payton-Lol. Right.

I know its short, but there will be more.