part 16

Kenesse POV
So Myasia came to get us cause she heard noise coming from the janitors closet.
Kenesse- just open the closet.
Aj- ok.
(Still Kenesse POV)
What in the hell,are you doing in the janitors closet with Dericko.
Trinity- its not what it looks like.
Kenesse- I can see what it looks like.
Trinity- Kenesse we can fix these.
Kenesse- No we can't its over.

Mia POV
I don't know why she cheat on Kenesse, he didn't do nothing to her, but she bout to get these hands.
Mia- why did you cheat on him?
Trinity- that's none of your business
Mia- well I don't like that you cheated on him and he didn't do nothing to you.
Trinity- so, I don't care what you think.
Mia- you bout to get these hands.
Trinity- bitch I wish you would.
Mia-(starts to hit Trinity)
Trinity- get off of me your hurting me.
Mia-so this is what happens when you mess with my bestfriend bitch.

Payton POV
This is funny to me, cause Mia is beating the shit out of her, that's what she get.

Kenesss POV
I am watching the fight, and Mia is beating the fuck out of Trinity, but I should get Mia off of her.
Kenesse- ( picks Mia up off of Trinity)
Mia- why did you pick me up?
Kenesse- cause you are already in trouble and you don't need to get in more trouble.
Mia- OK

Myasia POV
Kenesse- Damn Mia you beat the hell out of her.
Mia- well she cheated on my Bestfriend and that's not going to roll with me.
Payton- well I'm glad you beat the shit out of her, cause if you wasn't, then I would have did it.
Mia- already!

Mia POV
Well I know I'm about to get suspended, for beating the shit out of the girl.
So I as I was walking, I saw the principal.
Principal- Mia can you please meet me in my office now.
Mia- OK

Principal POV
Well Mia is a good girl, she was always on the honor roll, but I don't know what just happened.
Principal- so why did you fight Trinity?
Mia- well she cheated on my Bestfriend with Dericko, and Kenesse didn't do nothing to her, so I beat the shit out of her.
Principal- watch your mouth, but you will have 5 days home.
Mia- OK
Principal- you may leave now.

Mia POV
I am suspended for 5 days, because of that bitch Trinity, but its ok.
Kenesse- how many days do you got?
Mia- 5
Payton- damn I'm going to miss you
Mia- you can come see me when school is over, plus I will be back next Thursday.
Myasia- ok.
Aj&Christian- well we might as well go back to class, and we can go to Mia house when we leave school, and just hang there.
Mia- yeah, well the principal told me to stay for the rest of the day, so let's not try to get in trouble.
Everybody- ok
Mia- oh, Payton and Myasia make sure y'all bring some clothes, cause my mom said y'all can spend the night.
Payton&Myasia- ok.