Part1

Mia Pov
Buzz....Buzz.......Buzz........

I heard my alarm going off this morning, so I cut it off and got out of bed and did my hygiene, after that I put on my outfit (pic of outfit in the media). Then I went to the bathroom and straighten my hair, after I was done I picked up my phone and got my charger, and went down stairs, I saw my mom eating her food.

Me- Goodmorning mother !

Mom- Goodmorning sweetie, your food is in the microwave,  I have to go see you later.

Me-Ok see you later.

So I went to the microwave to get my food, she made eggs, bacon, and grits. While I was eating my food I get a message from Payton saying im on my way, I text back ok, so I finished eating my food and I put my plate in the sink. As soon as I put my plate in the sink I hear a car horn, so I looked out the window and I saw Payton. I locked up the house and got in the car with her.
Car Convo

Payton- Hey girl !

Me- Hey Payton !

Payton- Are you ready for school ?

Me- Not really but I have to get it done.

Payton-Right.
School

When Payton and I get to school, we get out the car and walk inside the school, I see my friends at my locker just standing there talking.

I walk to my locker and I say hey to everybody and I get my stuff out my locker and closed my locker and talk to my friends, we have 10 mins before we go to class.

Me-Where is Kenesse?

Christian-He with Trinity.

Me-Oh, I dont like her.

Payton & Myasia- I dont either.

Aj- Why y'all dont like her?

Me- She do too much, and she loud.

Aj-Oh
10mins later

Payton Pov

So we in class, and I see Trinity on the other side of the class with her friends being loud, by the way, in this class we dont do nothing.

Kenesse Pov

Hey my name is Kenesse and my bestfriend is Mia, I have a girlfriend named Trinity, I dont really like her no more because she is loud, when I first met her she wasn't very loud & my bestfriend Mia don't like her, I see why but, I don't think im going to break up with her yet, I still have feelings for her, so i'm going to need Mia to be nice to her, because I still go with Trinity.

Kenesse- Hey bestfriend!

Mia- Hey! Where was you this morning?

Kenesse- I was with Trinity.

Mia-Oh cool.

Kenesse- What you doing this after noon?

Mia- I'm going to the mall with Payton, and Myasia.

Kenesse-Oh. Are you going to Aj party tonight?

Mia- OMG. I forgot all about his party, but yeah im going.

Kenesse-Ok, everybody is meeting at my house.

Mia-Ok. Is Trinity going?

Kenesse-Yeah

Mia-Oh

Trinity Pov

Hey i'm Trinity and I go out with Kenesse, I don't like when he talk to Mia, I don't like her, we use to be friends, but I stole her boyfriend in the 5th grade, and we just stopped talking.

I don't like her because her bestfriend is my boyfriend.

Trinity-Bae come here.

Kenesse- Ok. I will be right back

Mia-Sure you will.

Kenesse-Yes Trinity?

Trinity-I don't want you talking to Mia.

Kenesse-Why not? Thats my bestfriend.

Trinity-Because she might steal you from me, and I don't want that to happen.

Kenesse- Thats not going to happen, that's my bestfriend.

Trinity-Ok

Mia Pov

Me- What did she say?

Kenesse-She said she dont want me talking to you.

Me-What did you say?

Kenesse-I told her you are my bestfriend.. You know I can't stop talking to you.

Me-True.

Mia-So what time are we leaving for the party?

Kenesse-Around 8

Mia-Ok cool.