Part 15

Mia POV
So today is Friday and I don't want to go to school, but I got up and did my hygiene and put on my clothes for today. So Payton had texted me and asked me do I need a ride to school, and I said yeah, she said she will pick me up in about 10 more minutes.

Payton POV
I got up and did my hygiene and put on my clothes. I asked Mia do she need a ride to school, she said yeah, so I said I will pick her up in 10 more minutes, and right now I only have 5 more minutes to get to her house.
So I'm on my way to get Mia.

Mia POV
So I'm waiting on Payton to come get me then I hear a horn honk so I looked outside to see Payton. So I close and lock the door then I go the car.
Car conversation
Payton- hey Mia.
Mia- hey Payton
Payton- so what are we going to do today after school.
Mia- I really don't know. What do you want to do?
Payton- we can go to the mall with the boys.
Mia- OK. We at school now. Let's go.
Payton- OK.

Mia POV
When me and Payton got to school we went inside, and I saw all my friends at their lockers. So I went to my locker to get what I needed for class. Then I went over by my friends.
Everybody- hey Mia.
Mia- hey guys.
Christian- so what are we going to do today after school?
Payton- we are going to go to the mall after school.
Christian- cool
Mia- where is my boy bestfriend?
Aj- where wouldn't he be.
Christian- he with Trinity.
Mia- oh. Well let's go to class, so we won't be late.
Everybody- OK.

In Class
Trinity POV
So when I walked in class, I seen Mia and her friends talking, then Kenesses was about to go over there, but I told him to come sit by me. But 15 minutes later I asked can I got to the bathroom. But I really didn't have to go I was going to meet my boyfriend in the janitors closet, its not Kenesses, its Dericko, yes I'm cheating on Kenesses, I don't want him no more, but I also don't want him around Mia.

Myasia POV
I asked the teacher can I go to the bathroom and she said yes, but on my way to the bathroom I heard someone moaning in the janitors closet, so I went back to class, and told my friends to follow me, and they said why? But I said just come on, so I took them to the janitors closet.
Mia- why is somebody moaning?
Myasia- idky, that's why I brought y'all here cause I don't want to open it.
Mia- well one of the boys need to open it.
Aj- I will open it.
Payton POV
When Aj was about to open the door Kenesses said why are we going to open the door.
I was like what if its your girlfriend.
Then he said just open the door.
When we open the door, guess who we saw. Trinity and Dericko.

(There will be more to come).