Chapter 5

Norway's POV

Its been two months and my stomach is a lot bigger. Were going to the doctor today to check if he or she is healthy.

We walked into the nation's doctors office and checked in.

"Personification of Norway?" We stood up and walked in the room. "Hello Lukas, Mathias. Lukas will you lie on the bed?" I nodded and lie down.

She uncovered my stomach and placed some cold gel on it. "Now do you want to know gender?"

"No thanks. We want it to be a surprise." I answered.

"Would you like to know how many?"

"There's more than one?"

"From what I can see there's two. Congratulations on twins, guys!"

I looked at Dane and his eyes had tears in them. Also he was smiling widely. "Thank you"

"Now we have to talk about how nation pregnancies work in males." She said as she wiped off the gel. "Unlike females, you don't have the organs to let the baby out of your baby. So what we do, is when he goes into labor, and you don't have a water to break so you will feel very painful contractions, we cut open their stomach. It isn't that painful. You will heal an hour after birth so you won't have to worry."

"Okay,"

"We pull the baby out like that. Now that that has been said, keep in mind you will get painful contractions before labor, but you have to consider that its not labor yet. Trust me, you will know when its labor. Nations have a fast growing rate. Seeing as your stomach is much much bigger than a normal twin bearer at two months, you will give birth in another two months."

I nodded and sat up.

"Other than that you are free to go. Be. Careful."

"I will" I said goodbye and we left home.

I just got back from a Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens concert and it was AWESOME! I touched one of Gabe's drumsticks. Vic and I locked eyes.