part 15.5: he loves me not you

15/24 =9 - 5= 4

At this point I'm really sorry, I don't think I will be posting on a specific day but definitely weekly.
Plus , I'm not a big fan of bokuaka but like bokuto be fine asf😩😤.

Major grammar mistakes
________________________________________________________________________________

kyle and kenma was all on his mind, his hand constantly shaking from being nervous and avoided contact with the three people standing right beside him.

'hey babe, what was that?' Yuna asked, putting on a pouty face none would ever find cute. clinging on to Kuroo's arm as expected.

luckily, the elevator had opened not long. rushing out, Kuroo lightly shook off Yuna. Card in hand as he ran towards his apartment door.

bokuto and akaashi didn't even want to question Kuroo, they knew it was kenma but just didn't know how to react about it.

stepping into the apartment they saw mayumi standing right outside the door to Kuroo's room, they hadn't seen her since highschool and she sure looked pretty as ever.

" I didn't know kuroo had a little brother?" Yuna thought, wanting to go inside the room but was stopped by Mayumi. Clearly annoyed that she's here but was clueless enough to not know.

'Hey, I want to go in' she said, her hand on top of mayumi's hand. Squeezing her hands with annoyance.

Mayumi really wanted to slap her in the face but something in her told her not to, not just yet atleast.

'Have some respect kid' mayumi slapped her hand of hers, wiping her hand with a piece of cloth.

'Ugh what the hells your proble-' yuna was greeted with a very familiar faces, kuroo and two other people.

Her eyes situated on kuroo whereas he was holding Kyle, the kid was hugging him with tears in his eyes as he smiled. Then slowly drifted of to Kenma which was wrapped in a very big jacket.

They looked almost too perfect.

'Oh dear, what happen?' Mayumi went into complete protective mode, having a nephew this early was just amazing Y'know.

'Aha, uhm he just had a nightmare that's all' Kenma said, avoiding eye contact with the three that had came.

His relationship with yuna and bokuto wasn't exactly the best nor does he talk to akaashi at all.

Cheers to Kyle for breaking the awkward silence ' mama' Kyle said, giving grabby hands towards kenma. Meaning he wanted either milk or simple Kenma's attention.

Mayumi followed Kenma to the kitchen while kuroo stood there with awkwardness 'uhm I suppose you guys are tired?'

'No shit Sherlock mr obvious' akaashi said, hugging a tired annoyed bokuto in his arms.

'Jeez, you can use that room over to your left.' Kuroo and yuna watched as akaashi dragged bokuto to the room.

'Hmhp, baby you didn't tell me that thing was here. I could've be here with you' yuna chimed, sliding her hands over his shoulder.

Kuroo was stone cold, disgusted by the touch of those hands.

Kenma looked from afar at the two, getting slightly frustrated as to seeing kuroo uncomfortable.

'Uhm do you mind feeding him?' Kenma asked, tilting the baby bottle abit higher for Kyle.

'Ah sure' Mayumi took over Kenma's spot while Kenma made his way over.

'Kuroo, would you mind helping me?' Kenma asked almost to politely and of course, kuroo nodded his head.

Yuna looked at Kenma with pure anger, forcing Kuroos head down for a kiss.

Crusty lip to lip, Kenma watched with total disgust. Covering his eyes from the sickening sight. Hoping for it to be over as soon as he opens his eyes.

Slap

Kenma opens his eyes with fear, knowing kuroo had slapped yuna across the face just by how they stand.

'Oop' Kenma mouth ' that gotta hurt'

Yuna held her bruised face, angry face targeting at Kenma.

'JUST GET OUT ALREADY' yuna screamed causing Mayumi to cover kyles ears.

'STOP RUINING ME AND KUROOS RELATIONSHIP, HE LOVES ME NOT YOU SO JUST GET OUT.'

______________________________________

Lol anyways