2- "uncomfortably sticky"

•~~•

to say that 'hemmo69' worked quick would be a massive understatement. the mysterious person had managed to snag jades attention almost immediately after she added them back on snapchat.

it was now 6 p.m. and the most exciting parts of jades day so far had been min-young yelling at the alley cats again and a new customer coming into the small flower shop and requesting a custom bouquet. so when jade had found that whoever had added her this morning had every intention of talking to her about their - ahem - sexual pleasure, she found herself giddy.

jade wasn't a saint in any regard, but she was so innocent in the ways of sex and pleasure that when these opportunities came knocking at her door - well, technically phone, because god forbid if anyone with sexual intentions towards jade actually knocked on her door - she couldn't help but take the bait. of course she checked that this person was of age and confirmed that they were not over the age of 37, because ew to both.

she giggled as she texted back to her stranger, already excited for future conversations with him based off of the things they already grazed over. jade shook her head as she recalled how flabbergasted she was when reading his texts and how min-young slapped her on the back of her head, scolding her to "get off that devil box".

jade was heading to her second job now; a small diner that was decorated in the typical style of black and white checkered tiles, big leather booths, a pastry counter, and even had a jukebox tucked against the back wall of the beloved eating spot. strangely, it reminded jade of the subway train she used to take in san francisco due to the coat racks that stood at the edge of each booth and the low hanging, antique lights that hung near the large windows.

 strangely, it reminded jade of the subway train she used to take in san francisco due to the coat racks that stood at the edge of each booth and the low hanging, antique lights that hung near the large windows

luckily she knew she wouldn't be alone because penelope and ashton both worked in the same restaurant. unfortunately, jade usually took the night shift and worked later than both her friends. it's not like jade needed the money in any regard, but she liked having money in general so she worked harder for a larger pay.

jade scoffed as she remembered when ashton told her that she'd need to know how to roller blade because it was 'a requirement' at his job. to her, it made sense. she'd seen the movies: girls wearing aprons around their waist and a skirt while carrying a comically full tray as they rolled around the diner smoothly. she thought it made sense and assumed that when she was practicing with the obnoxiously large shoes stuck to her feet with ashton laughing at her, she thought he was just laughing at her terrible skills on the eight wheels.

when she arrived at the job interview and told her future employer she couldn't roller blade so she'd prefer to stay at the counter so as to not ruin business, the girl laughed and asked jade to demonstrate her skills so she could see for herself. jade smiled as she remembered that she reluctantly agreed and in five seconds she fell flat on her ass and somehow managed to knock down a whole table along with a chair. thankfully the diner wasn't open yet so the only people who saw her mortifying moment was her employer and ashton.