chapter 11

*flash back*

"Momma stop your hurting sissy!"

"Leave Riley, she's fine!"

"Sissy, are you otay, momma why is there blood?"

*end of flashback*

I wake up in someone's arms. Some was carrying me, but they were running. I look up and see Colby. His breathing was heavy. For a minute I had my eyes open, but then I blacked out again. I wake up to being set down. "Your up? Are you okay?" A voice says. I open my eyes fully and I see Colby leaning his head against a tree catching his breath. "Y- yeah, yeah I'm good, do we make it?" I ask. Colby nods. I then feel a sharp pain in my lower leg. I look down and see my blue jeans were filled with blood.

Colby schemes his eyes. "Holy sh- Emily." Colby panics. He rips off his baggy shirt, showing his stomach, holy- he was buff. He grips his shirt and ties it around my lower leg. He pulls the shirt tight. "Keep pressure on it." Colby says. I just nod, "we need to find like a gas station or somewhere I can use a phone." Colby says standing up "why do you need a phone?" I ask. "My mom, she visits me in the hospital, I can try and reach her." 

Colby reached out a hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up gently and wrapped his arm around my shoulder helping me walk. " Come on." We start walking to find someplace, we were in some random woods.

After a good bit of walking we saw a pit stop on a trail. We speed up, we finally get there and Colby has scratches up and and down his chest from the trees and sticks. "Excuse me sir." Colby ask while he walks in. "Hello how may I help?" The man responded. "Do you have a telephone I can use?" Colby ask. The man hands him a phone and Colby dials some numbers. We wait for a second the Colby finally gets an answer. "Hello?" Colby mummbles. "Colby, baby?" The person on the other line ask. "We made it mom, I need you to come pick me up at, where are we sir?" Colby ask the man. "42 pits burg street." The man says. "42 pits burg street." Colby mummbles into the phone.

The conversation goes on and Colby finally hangs up the phone. "She will be here In a bit." Colby says. He thanks the man and we head outside. We sit down on a bench. "Can I see your leg?" Colby ask. I put my leg up and he unwraps the shirt. "It's looking okay." He says as he wraps it back up, pulling it tight again m I whince in pain. Colby pulls me close and hugs me. He whispers "I told you we would get out." I place my hot hands on colbys sweaty chest and cuddle my head into him. He lifts my chin up with his finger and kisses me. I pull away and smile. My head then fall back to his chest.

From the steaming sun I drift into darkness.
_________________________________________
Is this story boring, I'm really trying. more soon ly guys, stay safe ✖🖤