An Interference

Eren POV

My friends decided to go out tonight at the bar last time. I got excited because my wonderful boyfriend was going to be there. " Eren, let's go! I don't want everybody waiting for us AGAIN!" Mikasa yelled. I ran down the stairs as quickly as I can." Why are you dressed better than normal- wait let me guess, Levi." I gave a smug smile and Mikasa just sighed and walked out the door. I followed her to car.

*~*~*~*~*

When got there Levi was the first thing I saw. He gave me one of those heart melting smirks." Eren stop staring, you look retarded." Mikasa said. She dragged me to the table." Hey guys" I said."Hey," the replied. We all had a great time while laughing and telling about our lives. That's when Levi came over. He leaned into my ear and said," Meet me outside when you're done," and gave me kiss on the cheek." Eren and his boyfriend!" yelled Christa. We all decided to split up and head home." Levi wants me to meet outside, so I'll get a ride with him," I said to Mikasa. She gave me a skeptical look and left. When I went outside I saw Levi talking to this woman and giving off a smile." Eren, come meet Petra, my childhood friend," Levi said as he waved over. I walked over and gave a smile and said," Hi, I'm Eren.""Hi Eren,I heard a lot about you from Levi over here," she said with a giggle and Levi rolled his eyes. This girl was so cute and pretty with a beautiful personality. She lookes like she belongs next to Levi than me."Eren! You ok," Levi asks."Ya I'm fine. Sorry," I gave a little smile."Get in the car, you need a ride right," he looked at me." Ya," I say." I'm dropping off Petra too,so-I got Levi," I interrupted." Don't interrupt me, you little shit," he said with a smile. I got into the back seat and kinda felt left out on the way back. Levi and Petra had a lot to say I guess. When he got to my house I got out." Bye Levi, thanks" he gave me wave and went back to talking to Petra then drove off. That kinda hurt but he probably didn't see her for a long time, so I brushed it off.

*~*~*~*~*

In the morning I got dressed and went down to see Mikasa making breakfast." Good morning," she said and I replied with a grunt. After breakfast Mikasa had to go to work, so I called Levi to see if we could anywhere." Sorry, brat I'm going out with Petra. Maybe tomorrow," he said. " Alright, have fun," I replied. I decided to go to the park for a walk. I saw cute dogs running around and that made think of how I wanted a dog. One ran up to me and I kneeled down to pet it." Sorry about my dog," the girl said" No problem," I gave the dog a last pet and continued to walk. I past a couple kissing and they looked so familiar. I saw that it was Levi and Petra."Levi?" I asked. He looked up at me and his face paled.

Hi guys, I am sorry for not updating, I had writers block, but then thought of something. Anyway I hated writing this chapter because I just hurt my baby Eren, but it had to happen for this to work. We'll I may update again today! Because I can't wait for my idea I thought of and I can't wait till it happens. Bye!

-AnimeLover129