Perfect Date

EREN POV

Armin and I were watching TV and this commercial came on about the upcoming town carnival." Hey Armin do you think taking someone to a carnival is a perfect date?" I asked." I think so, that would be great cause you know you can go on rides, eat the greasy carnival food, except the churros, and so on,"Armin replied. Then it was settled, I was going to take Levi to the carnival.

Time Skip to Carnival

I wanted to make the carnival a surprise, so I went up to Levi's house and rang the door bell." What- oh hi Eren. said Levi." Hi Levi, may I ask you a question?"" Yes you may," I bent down on one knee and said," Levi will you do the honor of going on a date with me?" Levi looked at me like I was crazy then after a few minutes of letting that settle in his expression was shocked, then it turned soft and he said," Eren lead the way." I smiled a great smile and jumped up and down." Oh Levi we are going have so much fun!" he chuckled and we hopped in the car. We drove to the town park where the park was decorated with booths and people. Levi jumped out of the car and went to my side to open the door for me. We walked to the entrance." This place is filthy," Levi said I just chuckled. I decided to eat because I didn't eat anything before we came here." Levi let's get something eat, I'm starving,"" Alright," Levi got me a cinnamon bun and it smelled delicious." How can you eat that stuff, it's so greasy,"" I don't know it's just good to me," I said while giggling a little. Levi and I walked around looking at booths and I laughing at Levi's remarks. While we were walking Levi just stopped and was looking at something. After looking at it for awhile Levi bought the thing and walked up to me. " Here Eren."

So sorry I wasn't updating you guys some of it was school and some of it was laziness. Well ill try to update some more.

AnimeLover129