I cant think*,~*,

Hey guys, so I'm going to try to make this chapter longer for a special person and all of my other yaoi lovers so enjoy!

Levi POV

I grabbed my stuff and headed out for the cafe. I was excited to Eren again. I walked into the cafe to see Eren waiting for me." Hey brat, have you been waiting long," I asked." No, I'm so glad to see you," he said giving on of those "lighting up the world" smiles." So why did you ask me to come here besides wanting to see me," I asked." I wanted to say thank you for you did," he replied." That kiss was enough for me, kid," Eren laughed and blushed a little, damn he is cute." Levi I was wondering if we could go on a date somewhere, if that's possible," he said looking away." Ya that's fine but where would we go," he looked straight into my eyes and said," I have no idea" he laughed at himself and I just smirked at him.

Eren's POV

I went home after that and ran straight to my room. I turned on the computer and grabbed some magazines to look for the perfect date. I stayed up all night looking for that perfect place. But sleep soon took over me.

Morning

Still Eren's POV

I looked like a zombie when I woke up. I went to go make breakfast, but Mikasa was up and already made me some. " Oh my freakin god Eren, what happened to you!" she yelled." Not so loud, I was up all night looking for the perfect date for Levi and I," said back."Levi and I?" she repeated. Oh shit! I ran up to my room then back down to grab my my breakfast then went back up again and locked the door. I'm so stupid!!!! I wasn't paying any attention and it just slipped out." Eren Jeager! Explain your self NOW!" She sounded like a demon. I knew she could knock down the door so I put on some fresh clothes, grabbed my phone and jumped out the window( Don't freak out, he is perfectly safe, he has done this a million times because he does stupid stuff to make Mikasa mad a million times:p). I ran to Armin's house hoping I would be safe there.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

So I hope this was good enough for everyone ^_^ I tried my best really! So I'm excited because I may go to my first anime convection! Well see you soon........... maybe;)

- AnimeLover129