In Regards to Shipping,

Ahh, the most infamous part of pretty much any fandom; the shipping.

For the most part, I don't mind it.  I even do it myself in some cases, although I've mostly lost taste in it now. 

However, I start to get heated when it comes to people shipping real people - this includes myths.

Literally the DU Community is so gross when it comes to this stuff. 
Im going to focus specifically on Op x Op, as x reader is honestly just a fucking joke to me.  If u wanna make out with undead - in some cases 100 or more year old - war machine corpse men then,, I honestly have no words.

Get better taste in men ig, /hj

(Also ill probably get more into depth abt x reader in a later chapter)

Moving on,
Let's be real here-
How many of you really think it's cute to ship Op x Op? 
Allow me to bring back a point from earlier - the Operatives are undead war machines who live only to kill.  And yet ya'lls favorite thing to do is make them cutie gay desu kawaii bby uwu boys ??? 
Not only that, but they are not allowed to have relationships inside or outside of the Union.  Of course half of you fucking wattpad kids wouldn't know that because wattpad is literally devoid of any actual grasp on canon lore.  It's sad. 

Now, whatever do I mean by Ops cant have relationships.???  See here,

???  See here,

Screenshots taken from the official Days Union discord

Operatives literally are not allowed relationships inside the Union, AKA op x op, or outside of the Union, which would be x reader.

Ok so that aside, let's talk genuine moral implications.

Let's consider the fact that not only does shipping op x op make the admins for the ops extremely uncomfortable, it's also just fucking gross to do.

The admins for the operatives are like, minors, and even those who are not, probably dont want to be shipped with their friends?? 
Like, dude, Radiant and Unstable's old admins, who retired, are fucking best friends.  They have been for years. 
You rlly think they wanna see your fanart and fanfics of them furiously fucking making out every 2 goddamn seconds??? 
NO!!!  The fact that I even have to say this is absolutely mental.  I am about to go APE!!  I AM ABOUT TO GO MONKEY!!!!! FUCKING PRIMATE, IF YOU WILL.

words cannot describe how disgusting it is to see you people go " oh,, ohwiw . . .owowo hrmfmsj. Bbut.....  radaint x unstable.  . . .🥺🥺💝  gay bby boys. ... owowjddf.. . . .:heart_eyes: they r sooo cute together . . . .<33 "
Like stfu they are literally minors. 
And,, not to mention, real people ?
REAL PEOPLE, WITH FEELINGS, AND THOUGHTS???  UMM,, HELLO????? 
DO ANY OF U PEOPLE WHO SHIP OPERATIVES EVEN STOP TO THINK ABOUT HOW THE SHIT YOU'RE SAYING MIGHT AFFECT THEM??

  I. AM LITERALLY ABOUT TO GO INTO THE FUCKING STRATOSPHERE OH M YGOD HEE##LLEPPF$ D## +**% ## HE#####*$&$*%>$&=,%**  #*%$>×[÷<=*$*%?#*/? GODDAMN!!!!!

And before any of you fuckers pull the " umm I'm shipping the characters not the admins !!!" excuse,
The admins are the characters.
The characters would not be who they are without the admins.  The admins, for the most part, make the characters that you know and love, who they are. 

The admins have spent years or more playing as these characters, you think they aren't going to hold some level of emotional connection/identification with them?? 
They brought the ops to life.  Without the admins the Days Union we have grown so fond of would not be the same.

The admins are the characters.
If they didn't at least put a part of themselves into the character they play they wouldn't feel fucking uncomfy when viewing all the nasty shit abt them ya'll put on here.

Literally just go find any other mf characters to ship, we dont need u 12 year olds going " yaoi... uwu !!  Gacha baby boys !!  Gay !! 💦💦💍💞💘😘🤫💚😝🥰🤫😘🙂💗😚❤😣 I llove dynamic x radiant.... .😇🥰😍🥰🤩🤣 macabre x benevolent  oh em gee !! 🥳🥳💓💗💝💓💟💝😻😻 "

Honestly go outside.  Touch some grass for a change. Do anything other than write about two or more gross  corpse men proffessing their undying love for eachother, you literal beast of the night !!

also btw if u ship great_day with any of the operatives. ..... I am outside ur house.  Open the door.