Robby Keene

"Salem! Are you okay?" I hear Kai ask me as I open my eyes. I quickly shut them as a vibrant white light shines in my eyes.

"Y-yeah. Where are we?" I mumble out. I feel hands in both of mine. Kai's voice came from my left, so who's to my right?

"You fainted at the dance so we took you to the hospital, Sal." Erin answers me. So that's who's to my right.

"Mrs. Moskowitz is on her way to sign you out." Kai says to me. I nod softly and open my eyes slowly to adjust to the lights.

"Do you know why I fainted?" I ask them. Erin brushes the hair out of my face gently.

"You were dehydrated." Erin tells me softly in a sort of motherly way.

"Unfortunately, Yasmine caught it on video and posted it." Kai sighs.

"What did she say?" I groan out and Erin gently squeezes my hand.

"She said 'Looks like the slut had a little too much fun lol'. Sorry Rosie." Kai whispers sadly.

"It's not your fault, Kai." I tell him giving his hand a squeeze.

"Kai, tell her the good news." Erin grins at Kai.

"Mom and Dad will be home earlier in the morning. I called them when we got your room. Grandma's doing better and Aunt Lilly is back from Italy. So, she's gonna look after grandma. Also, Mom wants you to start carrying a water bottle." Kai tells me. I nod and Mrs. Moskowitz walks in.

"Are you okay, hun?" Mrs. Moskowitz ask me gently.

"Yeah, just dehydrated." I smile at her. A nurse comes in takes the IV out and helps me out of the bed.

"You are all set to go, Miss Rhodes." The nurse smiles before leaving.

"You wanna go home, Rosie?" Kai asks. 

"Yeah." I nod softly.

"We can watch some more Pretty Little Lairs." Erin says and Kai nods. Surprisingly, Kai loves watching PLL with us.

"I'll see you guys later. Call me if you need me, okay?" Mrs. Moskowitz tells us as we all begin leaving the hospital. We nod and head to Kai's car. 

(Next day)

I wake up and pick out my outfit for the day. I grab my extra backpack and throw a workout outfit in it, along with a few bottles of water.

 I grab my extra backpack and throw a workout outfit in it, along with a few bottles of water