Trouble

Hey everybody, this is my first story on Wattpad. I hope that you will enjoy it and I would appreciate it if you could comment and vote! Sorry if I make any spelling mistakes in the story, I hope you will understand what I mean. Thxx

____________________________________________________________

The whole playground fell silent. Not a movement could be heard, however hard you listened. Ebony stopped and stared at the dead schoolyard, wondering how it could be so silent. She slowly turned her head to look behind her...

"Ebony!"

"AAAAAAAAAH!" Ebony started to scream.

"It's meeee! Don't panic!" Sienna cried urgently.

Ebony and Sienna are best friends; they met as young children starting kindergarten and are still friends at the age of 12. Even though they are opposites in some things, they usually get along. Ebony has long, straight blonde hair and sky blue eyes, while Sienna has curly chocolate brown hair and sparkling green eyes.

"What happened...? This is... too hard to explain! Scary!" Sienna whispered.

"I-I-I'm... not sure! This is horrible!" stuttered Ebony.

"Is it possible that everybody just BLACKED OUT?!!"

"Maybe... I don't know!"

They sat down on the bench outside the classroom; each thinking their own thoughts. They tried to realise that everyone in sight had just blacked out for no reason, everybody except themselves. But they didn't know how to acknowledge it. Surely, this isn't humanly possible! They are both 99.9% sure that it has NEVER EVER happened before. They sat there watching the soccer balls and netballs slowly bouncing to a stop. Soon, everything would be still and somebody would have to make a move. After awhile Ebony decided that they had to do something about it. Sienna was thankful that she was not the one that came up with all the ideas.

"Well, we can't sit around here for the whole night can we Sienna?" she stated confidently.

"Obviously not! So, lets get a move on." Sienna replied. She said this even though she had no idea what they would do other than sit around and wait for the waking of all the people on Earth.

15 MINUTES LATER

"What do we do now?!" exclaimed Ebony.

"I have no idea in the slightest." Sienna sighed truthfully.

They had both examined the school grounds twice and had not found any conscious people. They were just thinking what their next actions should be, when they heard footsteps coming from behind them. They were both scared stiff and couldn't possibly move, let alone turn around. Even if they desperately needed to move, they would be only be able to stand there.

'Who is the mysterious person standing behind us at this very second?' Ebony thought. 'An alian who caused the blackut, a teahcer, the principal, our best friend?'

"Guys... you're freaking me out! Say something!" the person whispered uncertainly. "You havn't blacket out standing up right?"

"No, thats impossible!" he reassured himself.

"Sam?!" Ebony's head spun around.

"We searched everywhere though!" Sienna blurted.

"So did I." Sam replied with the hint of a smile.

"No time for romance now people! If you hadn't noticed we have a bit of trouble on our hands!" Ebony reminded them.

Sienna blushed and tried to pretend that nothing had happened. Sam thought defending himself would hep the situation but he was definitely wrong. Ebony watched Sienna as she turned away like nothing had happened. Sienna wanted Ebony to continue talking so she wouldn't focus totally on her. Sienna mumbleda few sentences but by the looks on the others faces nobody understood her. Ebony waited for Sam and Sienna to recover and concentrate again.

"I-I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... it wasn't meant to..." Sienna muttered.

"I didn't mean to make it... awkward... sorry... next time..." A few words were heard from what Sam said.

"GUYS! I get it! NOTHING HAPPENED! Concentrate now!" Ebony shouted at Sam and Sienna. "YOU TWO GET OVER YOURSELVES! Please!" Ebony mentally pace-palmed herself, how would she live with these two?

Ebony explained what she thought they should do; Sam and Sienna agreed with a few adjustments to certain things. Sienna thought the plan was awesome and she was so excited! But she was also really nervous to be with Sam the whole time. Sam thought the plan was genius and he could never have thought ofit himself! Ebony was proud that she was the one who had thought of it.

The three slowly walked towards the school gates, not being able to beleive his eyes. Some people say that if you can see it then you can believe it. But right now, that lies. RIght now they could NOT believe their eyes. They had pinched themsleves so many times to make sure they weren't dreaming, and right now they are WIDE AWAKE! They had begged themselves to wake up from this nightmare and now they are nearly 100% sure that they are awake and this is real.

_________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter :) :)