News from her bestie...

THERE IS A PICTURE OF SIENNA ON THE SIDE!!!

------------------------

The car made an ear-piercing screech as it skidded and smashed into a tree. The petrol tank was empty and the car was now in pieces. It would have been impossible to survive. How did it happen? It was when the driver wasn’t concentrating on the road so he lost control of the car and it smashed onto the side of the road.

 Sienna and Ebony gasped and Sam tried not to look. The man had just suddenly smashed right into a tree! They didn’t know how or why, It just happened!

 “OH MY GOD! SAAAAMMM!!” Sienna yelled. “WAAATTCHHH OOOUUTT!!”

 Sam turned right at the last moment, avoiding smashing straight into a brick building. He needed to watch the road so that their car stayed together and didn’t end up like someone else’s. The kids were going to run out of petrol any moment and they had no idea where they were. Sam turned the car around and they tried to drive back the way they had come. Even though they had to pass the horrific scene again, it gave them an easier way of travelling home… possibly!

 Thirty minutes later, they were driving around, but they slightly knew the area and thought they should be close to home. And another 30 minutes later, they were just around the corner.

 When they arrived home, they all went to sleep, as their day had been very tiring and… interesting… They were all still shocked from the experience and were not excited for the days to come. Sam and Sienna now shared a room but with two single beds :) NOT a double bed!

THE NEXT DAY

Sam and Sienna woke up together at 10 and decided to watch a movie to take their minds off the previous day. Ebony woke up five hours later and they had already watched almost two movies as well as having breakfast and lunch in between.

 “Sleepy head!” Sienna teased.

 “I was tired! Shut up!” Ebony complained, still half asleep. “I was awake an hour ago!”

 “Yeeeehhhhh….” Sienna agreed sarcastically.

 “Totally….” Sam mumbled.

 Ebony walked off, sulking. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed… Meanwhile, Sam and Sienna finished their movie while Ebony ate and sulked in her room.

 After the movie, Sam went outside and Sienna went to talk to Ebony. Ebony grumbled when she heard the door but suddenly smiled when she saw it was Sienna. Sienna questioned her sudden happiness but didn’t say anything and just pushed it out of her mind.

 “Why have you been like paranoid today?” Sienna asked.

 “I havn’t…” Ebony mumbled.

 “But, you have! All day you were annoyed for no reason! Don’t deny it!” Sienna argued.

 “Fine! I have been frustrated and angry!”

 “WHY?!”

 “Because!!”

 “Because why?!”

 “Because…”

 “OK! TELL ME NOW! WHY?”

 “Umm, should I come in?” Sam knocked on the door.

 “NO!” they yelled together.

 “Ok! OK! I’M GOING!!!” he hurried off.

 “OK FINE! YOU WANNA KNOW?!” Ebony yelled.

 “IN FACT, YES! I DO WANT TO KNOW!!”

 “Fine! Its just that…”

 “WHAT?!

 “It’s just Sam... and …you.” Ebony whispered and jumped under her covers, hiding from sight.