SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR

After school, when Vanessa was practicing, the pizza delivery guy came.

I took out the money, handed him, and asked, "um... this is just between you and me, did you by any chance deliver a pizza to a girl named Vanessa on the day of the incident."

The guy stood there and did not answer, so I took out some more money and handed him. He took it and murmured something under his breath.

"Yes, or No," I asked sternly.

"No, no, no.... why would... I...I mean..., yes, I did.., Vanes..essa, no who is she,... I like no.... bit kinda yes...like not sure...um, I think no... I did... um sorry I ...I did I did, yes – yes...es... I did um... I"

I interrupted, "UGHHHH!!! WTH...WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. ARE U ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING? Just answer yes or no what's so hard?"

" Y-E...E-E-e-e....es, I have another delivery I think I should go," saying this he handed me the pizza and ran out.

As he left Delia came in accompanied by Mikey and Roxie.

"It has to be Vanessa, she was running a cheating ring and Noah found about it and he hated cheaters," said Roxie.

"seriously, he hated cheaters so she tried to kill him," I said.

"um... I am quite not...," started Delia.

"It makes sense at quite a stretch," said Mikey.

"I cannot wait to catch Vanessa red-handed," said Roxie and walked towards the dressing room.