DISGUISE

We did a lot of analysis, and found things about this 'Black Bishop'; like he played chess, he was from our school, but we did not get to know who he was and what he looked like.

Well, but we got to know this much that our school was going to held a chess tournament between the DREAM LAKE ACADEMY and the PRESTLON ACADEMY. And it was held by the students. Well, that was our only chance.

"Okay, so hear out my plan, we are going to invite the Prestlon student and.. you know what's going to happen, and If you smell any type of danger just text pineapple emoji "

We brought two of the students from Prestlon up to Delia's sound managing room. Now, it was time for Roxie and Mikey to disguise themselves as the Prestlon students. They borrowed their clothes (well, that was awkward, leaving these Prestlon students half-naked in the sound room), accompanied by some props from the prop room of the theatre!

They looked unrecognized! And that was a bonus point for us.

It was easy for us, as the chess players of Prestlon were very quiet and cooperative and Mikey and Roxie were not that famous in Dream Lake.

It was the time for them to go and LOSE THE CHESS and get some information about the Black Bishop.