LATE!!!

⚠️ Trigger Warning//abuse//and mention of drinking//⚠️

//Zane's Dream// "YOU Worthless BITCH" I watched as dad hit,and yelled at my mom,it was my fault. She tried to help me,he punched me in the stomach,I fell down and started coughing,she tried to pick me up but he grabbed her by the hair,he was drunk " Stupid Bitch " he kicked her in the face,I started to crying from the scene infront of me,I ran to mom but I was to late I was grabbed bye my arm an punched in the stomach again.
Then I woke up...

Parker's pov
"Zane....ZAne......ZANE WAKE UP! Your going to be late for the First Day of HIGHschool"I told my little brother "I dawnma" he grumbled in response"I don't care now get UP"I said back to the lazy boy in front of me,but after a while of his complaining he got up.

Zane's pov

After the sixth time he yelled at me I finally got up. I hated school for the fact last time I became the school punching bag for the fact that I was 'weak'  but that was middle school,well maybe I deserved it I was a ballsy kid and didn't listen,most of the time.I got up and put on a striped long sleeve shirt with a black T-shirt over that had earth on fire in the front of it, a pair of black and red cyberpunk pants,red shoes,and to top it off I put on a bennie an a black choker with gloves to hide the burns all over my palms.

I got up and put on a striped long sleeve shirt with a black T-shirt over that had earth on fire in the front of it, a pair of black and red cyberpunk pants,red shoes,and to top it off I put on a bennie an a black choker with gloves to hide the bu...

After I got dressed I ran down stairs and grabbed my book bag "Think Fast!" Parker yelled I turned around a cought the paper bag that was containing my lunch "THANKS!" I yelled back, then ran out the front door.

Wilbur's pov:
I was talking to one of my friend when I heard a familiar voice yell "WILBIE,WILBIE!" I turned around and saw my old childhood friend Samantha"Sammy" I said giving her a hug "how have you been" she asked me "Great,what about you got a boyfriend yet" I replied "you idiot" she said then play-punched me in the arm.

Samantha's pov:
I missed Wilbur so much I moved schools in middle school I felt bad he had no friends but me and I left him "Sammy is something wrong?" Wilbur asked "no I'm fine,how about you have you made any friends since I left" well maybe one but hes a DOUCHE"he yelled "hey what's that supposed to mean asshole" a tall guy with brown long hair replied"who this" I ask pointing to the stranger,he looked at me then grabbed my hand and said "pointing is rude but my name is Daniel but you can call my Danny" he winked then let go of my hand "knock it off" Wilbur said to the taller one " she's off limits" Wilbur added."What!?" I ask-yelled "who do you think you are talking about I'm 'off limits' " I liked back "I'm just saying I don't want him to try anything he just met you and plus your not into him right?" Wilbur asked "well DUH" Danny looked hurt but shook it off "well I'll talk to you guys later I'm gonna get my stuff put up mk" Danny said before running off.