Hello...

Btw the drawing up top was my friends art not mine.

3rd person
Zane had been now going to school for one month and is now best friends with Mat and Kia and has gotten to know Will a little more,he still 'loves' Samantha and she apologized for not paying attention and ended up seeing  him sing anyway,because Mr.Vacchìe had gotten a video and sent it to the school and sense Samantha didn't get to see cause she was 'busy working on something' so she asked to see the video then decided to apologize.

Zane's pov I was sitting in my window drawing a flower while listening to Girl In Red, We Fell in love in October It was a Friday and I decided to call Jaccie to see if her and her girlfriend wants to hang out at the local skating ring I always go their on Fridays or Saturdays, Jaccie said ya and she also asked Mat,Kia and her girlfriend Iris she's cool and mellow I like her in a friend way.
A few minutes pass and Mat was on his way to pick me up I have my skates and 20 bucks for snacks and to get in, it's 9.99 to get in and I was ready to go I got into the back of the truck and sat bye Jaccie since she wanted to ride I. The back good thing we look older then we are or else we'd be pulled over Kai being the asshole he sometimes is grabbed the weal and made Mat hit a bump causing me a Jaccie to fly up her a little more then me I had to jump and pull her back down she was so light, a couple more minutes passed. And we soon got to our destination Ricky's Rink.Rick was the owner at the skating ring cool guy he sometimes pops up at the rink and give free snacks or let's us have a pizza party were he buys tons of pizza and gives all the kids and teens pizza, snacks and a drink.After Mat paid to get in I did the same and walked into the building and the then went to the back to picks table I usually pick the long one in the back of the dining room when we come here I bought a couple candy's,chips,and drinks, after a few minutes Jaccie and Iris came over and drank some of their drink then we sat and talked for a little an decided to skate,until the damn DJ said it now couple's only dance me being the single pringle I am was about the skate of he ring some guy grabbed my arm I couldn't see who it was until I spun around to face him it-it was Wilbur from my school I didn't know he skates then I realized we were skating to the couple's song 'shit' I thought I'm not gay wait is he gay all these thoughts were flying every where.

Wilbur's pov

I saw Zane the guy from my school I wanted to get to know him then I got an idea I told the DJ to make it couple's dance and he agreed I was going to talk to him then I mean I didn't like him in a lover way but I thought he was cool,good at art, singing,and cooking I know this because he gave everyone home made donuts that were amazing I loved them he said it was because he made to many for his brothers birthday,I got out on to the ring and started to skate waiting for my shot,a few minutes passed then I heard my que to talk to him maybe he can teach my how to sing like him,he was about to skate off the rink when I grabbed his arm he was startled by this and quickly spin around to stare at me 'and hes great skater to,damn he good at everything' I thought he was staring into my eyes I felt the pounding in my chest again and my face get hot 'why dose this always happen' I question in my mind he look confused then realized why he thinks I'm gay " hehe hahaha hey you okay there" I ask him he seemed to snap out of his thoughts " listen I'm not gay I just wanted to talk to you and I never really got the chance to until now" I said to him he seemed to feel better after this but damn he was cute I mean hot no I erm uhh cool I thought looking at him he had a-lot of female traits like big pink lips,long black eyelashes and and curves every girl wants but he's still really tall I hadn't realized that I had moved my hands to his waist until I looked at him he look really flustered it was cute no it was oh gosh damnit it was cute but I'm not gay I don't like him right 'for Christ sake you like him Wilbur Atham Willis' mind said to me I do 'yes' I- I'm g-gay 'yeah and' and I'm just now realizing this holy shit I have a crush on this dude I had all these questions until he put his hand on my jawline I was snapped out of my sexuality crisis but now having a 'gay panic' " w-what are you doing"I cursed my self for stuttering " it looked like you were about to pass out so I grabbed your face to see if you were okay but now I think you having a fever he moved his and so he had the back of it on my forehead "x so cute" I slipped out and he looked at me"what" he said "I said I'm cool" I quickly snapped he looked at me starnge. I forgot it was couple's dance then I realized and look at him "I almost forgotten it the couple's dance I quickly move one hand to his shoulder and told him to do the same and he did but his face was so red and flustered 'adorable' I thought. As we skated I felt my heart quicken faster then ever I had been admiring from afar you will be my boy I thought as we held each other I then bent down and whispered "we should do this again sometime I had fun". I had a piece of paper in my pocket with my number on it that I wrote before I went to skate waiting for our dance j slipped it into his pocket when I was talking to him.

Zane's pov

We had been skating for awhile I began to rest my head on his shoulder with my hand on his shoulder and another on his hip he had his hand on my back now and another on my my hip for some reason I felt safe and warm an the inside we had been skating like this for a couple minutes until the few words of the song We Fell In Love In October ended he whispered "we should do this again sometime I had fun I had felt his hot breath on my ear and down my neck it sent a sensation down my body, he then let go and skated off to somewhere I felt him slip something in my back pocket while he spoke to me I pulled it out it was his phone number with a smiley face on it