Late Night Thinking

A/N I hate this drawing but I had to make it.also please forgive me this song is my top favorite song and I appreciate the original of it.

3rd person

When Zane got back to his table he sucked down is drink,witch ended with him getting a brain freeze then a headache that felt like it was spinning,after awhile we he munched on some chips and a bag of pretzels then sat there still confused.

Zane's pov
First a guy skate-danced with me ,two I felt weird or comfortable when he held my waist,three he asked if I wanted to do it again what dose that even mean,wait did that really happen what's wrong with me I like Samantha wait is she here,I thought I got of my ass and went to look for her when I found her she looked cute with pink skates and she curled her hair she looks great but then I saw him again but what he did next made my heart drop,I felt mad but confused because he kissed her. I-I loved h-her w-why I should o- of taken my ch-chance when I had one but it's two late.

Wilbur's pov
When I got back to my friends Samantha looked sad or upset so I asked what was wrong then she said "I I like someone but I don't think they'll like me back." So I told her that she is a amazing person and that he would totally say yes if she asked him but then she said that she's going to tell him and take the risk,but then she kissed my not on the cheek like a friend she full on kissed me but then I saw Zane he looked so sad god I felt so sad I didn't like her I like him but I can't tell him. She backed off and I looked at her then back to where Zane was but I looked like he left then she spoke "hey so ya I like you will you be my boyfriend please" I looked at her and I didn't wanna hurt her so I put it like this " hey well I do appreciate that but I'm actually attracted to someone else Im sorry but I'm sure you'll find someone better then me" then she looked like she was going to cry so I hugged her as she cried into my chest "hey hey calm down it's okay we can still be really good friends I'm so sorry but I promise I'm not the guy for you you'll find someone better then my calm down please" I continued to whisper nice things to her and rub circles on her back she eventually calmed down then said "hey I'm sorry for causing a scene but I understand and it's going to take me awhile to calm down I'm sorry for being loud and I whould like to stay friends. I just smiled and hugged her one more time then went to find Zane. I first went to the spot where he was hanging out then out on the skating ring and finally the bathroom but he wasn't there I thought I got everything but I forgot the side part of the skating ring where all the benches and locker racks are I skating down then saw him he-he was crying it broke my heart to see him like that I slowly starting to skate over to him,I sat down and he quickly noticed because I saw him jump a little but when he saw me he just started cried more."Hey hey it's okay what's wrong" I asked him he just cried more "it..it's you your the problem I..I saw you kiss Samantha...I loved her you don't even know" he said,it hurt when he spoke I felt like crying but I held back my emotions,I just hummed in response I didn't know what to say,I started to rub circles on his back, I've always been good at helping others calm down but this was different cus it was my fault I hurt the on I think I like the only thing I wanted to do was hug him but instead I slowly started singing a song to clear my mind.
Play the song or restart it
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But not you've left me and love another
You have shattered all of my dreams
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.
When I finished he was fast asleep on my chest,I held him in my arms he looked so peaceful In the time I don't know what came over me but I felt the need to I kiss him on the forehead,so I did,he smiled in his sleep when I kissed him, I felt happy like I was completed but then some guys and two girls came over "umm who are you and why is he sleeping on you" the other guy said to me me of the guys said " well I'm Wilbur and this guy is Zane and the reason he's sleeping on me is because he was upset about, something I said hoping I don't sound weird,I thought,then one of the girls asked if she could take a picture of us I said yes because I want the picture,I told her to send it to me,she said she would so I took out my phone and gave her my number,she sent me the picture it was so cute I love it,I'm going to make it my background later I thought to myself, I then woke him up and he looked at me,then he looked at his friends,and our position he quickly got off me and stood up after he apologized,and talked to his friends and told them they can go,then asked if he could,ask me a question,if me and Samantha are dating,I told him the truth but he said that he saw us kissing so I told him that it wasn't a real kiss and the whole situation along with it,and it all worked out when he was done explaining.
But later that night I caught myself wondering if I actually liked Zane or if it was just in the moment,I mean I do think he's cool,pretty, has a beautiful voice that when I hear it I just melt,but do I really like him,I don't know maybe I should just sleep on it.