His Voice

Sorry I couldn't find a good male version but they have a similar singing voice to a character but there's is deeper in tone 

3rd person
It had been a couple weeks and Zane has become best friends with Jaccie,the girl he meet on the first day of school and is now friends with Mat and Kia. He has talked to Samantha and they're getting along great,he enjoys his time with her,he has also gotten to know Wilbur a little but still thinks he's her boyfriend but hasn't asked yet. Mat and Kia has started to wonder why Wilbur is always Flirting with Zane,and staring at him when he's not looking,they decided the flirting was just because he had a flirting personality,and that the staring was just zoning out or getting bored or at least that's what Wilbur told them.

Mr.Vacchìe pov
"Now Listen Up Everyone" I say trying to get the attention of the class" Every One Silence" I yell in annoyance everyone went quite"Okay now that I have you guys' attention do you guys the recall the project that's due today and tomorrow" I say hopefully some of them remember a couple kid raise their hands " sir I don't remember what were we supposed to do sorry" Michelle said "Thank you for asking so I can remind the others and you yourself were supposed to ether right an SA about the French literature,wright a song and or make a slide show with the different cultures historical events that were fascinating in y'all's opinion".

Zane's pov
Mr.Vacchi was giving his speech on the project that was due today and tomorrow I finished I'm doing a song called,La Vie En Rose, my Aunt taught me that song when I was twelve and it's stuck with me a since Mr.Vacchi is from France his self I thought a little home whould be nice, I finally gathered the courage and rose my hand when Alex one of the other students finished his S,A " yes Mr.Simons" Mr. Vacchìe said using my last name like always " I have a song I'd like to sing for my project" I said in a monotone voice hiding my nervousness " Yes go ahead step up I'll give you a stool then you can start when ready" he said to me " yes sir" I replied back,a few minutes past and I'm now sitting on the stool and ready to go "hello this song is not mine it's called,La Vie En Rose," I say the I started to strum my guitar I brought with me.
Start the song.
French version all if it their is no English in it I couldn't find this ones lyrics

"Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose
Il me dit des mots d'amour
Des mots de tous les jours
Et ça me fait quelque chose
Il est entré dans mon cœur
Une part de bonheur
Dont je connais la cause
C'est lui pour moi, moi pour lui dans la vie
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie
Et dès que je l'aperçois
Alors je sens en moi
Mon cœur qui bat
Des nuits d'amour à plus finir
Un grand bonheur qui prend sa place
Des ennuis, des chagrins s'effacent
Heureux, heureux à en mourir
Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose
Il me dit des mots d'amour
Des mots de tous les jours
Et ça me fait quelque chose
Il est entré dans mon cœur
Une part de bonheur
Dont je connais la cause
C'est toi pour moi, moi pour toi dans la vie
Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie
Et dès que je t'aperçois
Alors je sens dans moi
Mon cœur qui bat."
After I finish everyone's mouth's we're practically on the floor even Mr.Vacchìe looked surprised then I saw Samantha talking to her friend's but not the Wilbur he was just looking at me like I was glowing.or something.bit then started to clap then smiles at me with a red tint over his cheeks and eyes glued on me for some reason I felt my face heat up looking at him I think im embarrassed Ya that's it,oh gawd he staring why what did I do I'm scared I look back over to Samantha not even clapping just chatting with her friends I felt my heart shatter like dropping glass on a tile floor.
After looking at her I was broke half the reason I sung it was also for her when I first found out she was in some of my classes, but now I was empty I spent most my time marveling over her I thought she was a goddess but she didn't even look at me I spent most my time on her streams and she didn't spend a moment to look at me.m-maybe I'm just being o-over dramatic.

Wilbur's pov
It was like I was in a trance I couldn't even begin to speak I was just star struck he sung so beautifully even if it was a short song it was amazing It was like a Angel's voice I started to clap at the beautiful performance that just happened. After I snapped out of the trance like hold I noticed he was staring back at me I felt my face heat up and my heart quicken it's pace I never felt like this what's going on,then he looked away he also had a red tint on his face but he looked embarrassed he then looked away and to Samantha who wasn't even paying attention witch kinda pissed me off I look back at him he looked sad or upset about something.

Jaccie's pov
That was amazing I never new Zane could sing so well I love his voice but not in a lover way I have a girlfriend, I've only ever heard him hum or whistle to him self while he drawing flowers or people he sees that he thinks are interesting or out of the ordinary he had never shown his secret well not so secret talent until now and I mean but whoa.

Mat's pov
Wow that was beautiful but not as beautiful but wow he never told us he could sing.

Kia's pov
I am speechless even though that was short it sure was amazing man he's just good at everything.