C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

"Yes! Let's give it up for all of our competitors

"Yes! Let's give it up for all of our competitors. You're all winners!"

There was clapping and cheering coming from all around the arena.

When she looked over at her family, Sam wasn't sitting there anymore. She must've went to find Aisha. Anthony was eating popcorn, and her parents were watching her. She looked away from them, trying find something, anything else to look at.

"There can only be one true winner and they are standing on this stage right now. Will it be Robby Keen, unaffiliated?"

There was a bit of clapping and Robby stepped forward and took a bow.

The LaRusso's was where a lot of the clapping came from. Nicole rolled her eyes. Of course they were making a big deal about Robby.

"Will it be Hawk...well, I guess it's just 'Hawk' from Cobra Kai Karate?"

Hawk smirked and stepped forward and bowed to the crowd, cheers all around the arena, the smirk never leaving his face.

Nicole bit down on her lip and he took a step back.

"Will it be Daniel LaRusso's very own daughter, Nicole LaRusso?"

Of course her father's name was slipped in there somehow. She could be just Nicole, she had to be Nicole, Daniel LaRusso's daughter.

When the crowd heard Daniel LaRusso, there were cheers and screams and clapping.

She slowly stepped forward and took a bow, Hawk's smirk growing from behind her.

Her father nodded and gave a small smile, knowing she could do it.

"Honey, Nicole looks upset." Amanda whispered to her husband.

"I think she's just nervous." Daniel answered.

"Okay, I love you, babe, but I don't think she's ready to fight. I mean, look at her, I can see on her face that something's off." Amanda pointed.

Daniel sighed and put his face in his hands.

Nicole stepped back in her spot, her face red out of anger. How could they be clapping for Robby and not for her? It was ridiculous.

"You alright, sunflower?" Hawk asked, slightly rubbing her shoulder, but then going back to his stance.

"I'm doing just peachy." She replied, a slight annoyance in her voice.

"And last, but certainly not least, last years champion, fighting out of Topanga Karate, Xander Stone!"

He did a flip, people smiling and clapping, but Hawk rolled his eyes, able to to tell that he was showing off.

His mother was aggressively clapping and yelling from her seat next to Amanda.

The boy grabbed the microphone out of the announcers hand and started giving a speech.