➪10 - 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 - 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲

The bell rang and the students began rushing to the canteen, you were only with Yumi since Kuroo picked Kenma up with him and he had to go to their volleyball practice.

"Well, we gotta go guys!" Kuroo wave at the both of you so ay you both waved at the two.

Yumi and you sat on a table and began to eat your bento for your lunch.

Yumi sighed, her shoulders dropped and she seemed worrying about something so you look up at her while sipping your orange juice.

"What's wrong Yumi?" you asked worriedly

"I can't understand the english class." She pouted and took a bite from her food.

"I can help you!"

Her mood lightened up, "Really?"

"Of course! We have time to study, teacher said we have no class for the first period, wanna go to the library?"

"Hmm, sure." She smiled and you both continued to eat your lunch.

"Oh I need to call someone on phone, can you wait for me Yumi? just a second."

"Yeah sure, go on take your time."

You nodded and headed to the volleyball gym,

"Hey Kenma, where's Kuroo?" you approached to Kenma who was playing games than helping his teammates to clean up.

"Here, what do you want?" you heard the person who you are looking for from behind.

"Come here." you dragged him outside and to the part where there are no students around.

"What?" Kuroo tilted his head waiting you to speak up as you let go of his arm.

"Yumi."

He instantly light up, "Oh?"

"We're going to the library, go talk to her until we have time."

"Yeah, Our practice is about to end so yeah, I'll come."

"Okay gotta go, goodluck you jerk and don't forget about my ice cream!" you smack his head and ran.

Why does she always hit me?!

Kuroo stomped out and entered the gym, he had to helped them cleaned up before going.

Kenma took a glance at Kuroo's direction who's placing balls in a large basket. He was curious what you guys talked about and why do you have to talk with him in private. Later on he shrugged it off and played games instead.

"Yumi!" you called out heading towards Yumi's table, she looked and she waved seeing you back.

"Wanna study now?"

"Right! That sounds exciting!"

The two of you packed your things and headed to the library, next to the library was the gym. So anytime Kuroo will show up.