➪16 - 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16 - 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

You woke up as usual in the morning sniffing a sweet aroma coming from downstairs. You combed your hair and descended downstairs seeing Kuroo in the kitchen wearing your 'ugly apron' from middle school.

"Hey goodmorning." he greeted, his back facing you as he flipped the pancakes on the frying pan.

"Yo morning." you greeted back between your yawn as you stretched you arms and took a sit.

"Is Kenma still sleeping?"

"Yeah, he's a heavy sleeper."

"Oh, I'll wake him up." You and Kuroo shared a wide grin of your faces.

You ran upstairs to the guestroom were Kenma was still sleeping. You turned the door knob and tiptoed to the bed. Kenma was peacefully sleeping, his back facing you. His chest moving from breathing.

You held your laughter as you try to hold it, you prepared your self. Standing up from him, you let out a long breath.

"KENMA!!! THE HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!!!" you shook Kenma trying your best to not laugh.

He jolted up in surprise, his eyes widened in shock and panicking as his looked around. The expression on his face changed and looked at you with a frown. He look's like a mad kitty that is why it made you giggle.

"HAHAHAHA!" you let out your laughter that you've been holding.

"It's not funny." he rubbed his eyes and get off from the bed, smacking lightly your head.

You formed your lips into thin line, holding in your giggle, you just grinned at him.

"Sorry, just need to wake you up we'll be having our breakfast then get prepare to go to school." you drag him out of the room and headed downstairs to kitchen.

"Oya, 'morning pudding head." Kuroo grinned placing a stack of pancakes with a maple syrup on the top.

"Morning." Kenma let out a short yawn before sitting beside you.

You all ate your breakfast when Kuroo and Kenma felt a buzz from their phone. They pulled it out checked it.

You just looked at them.

"Oh Tora texted me." Kenma scrolled on his phone reading the text

"Yaku-san texted me." Kuroo did the same.

You just listened for atleast they'll not think that you're nosy, you just waited them to announce if it's important.

"It's a party!" Kuroo plastered a wide smile on his face looking at the both of you and Kenma.

"Yeah." Kenma says, taking a bite from his pancake

"(y/n)! You can come too!" Kuroo added taking a big bite from his pancake

"Wow! that sounds fun! Where will be held at? what time?"

"At Yaku-san's, not too far away from school, it'll be around 6." Kuroo answered, chewing on his pancake.