➪31 - 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31 - 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

Here you are at your room, not wanting to do anything but to just lay down on your bed and try to forget everything that happened about earlier.

Kenma was confused and figured out that something happened. He was at the gym helping the teams to clean up. Kuroo didn't walk you home so you and Kenma walked together. Kenma had asked you but you just shrugged it off and plastered a reassuring smile even though he know something was off.

Sighing, you took your phone out and pressed Kuroo's contact info. You just stared at it as you were hesitant whether you text him or not.

Should I talk to him?

What if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?

You shook your head, still fighting in your mind.

Fine! I'll just do it..

To: RoosterHead
from: (Y/n)

Hey, can you meet me at the playground? I'll wait.

Pressing your lips into thin line, you three your phone as you feel nervous on how you face Kuroo but that doesn't matter anymore. He need to know the truth that you did nothing wrong.

You sat at the swing shivering lightly, you didn't expect to be this cold. Seeing the tall figure, you straightened.

"H-Hey." You smiled awkwardly

"Hey." He sat next to you

"What do you want to talk about?" He started

You breath in first before speaking up, "Kuroo, I don't care if you don't believe me but god knows I am telling the truth and I did not do anything wrong. I'm not telling you to believe me but I'm just saying..." you teared up a bit and hid your face

"Kuroo, you don't want to be friends with me anymore?" You sniffed

"Silly of course not."

"You must hate me..." you said, looking down at your feet and swayed

"I don't hate you okay, right now I'm just confused." He looked up staring at the moon the shone bright on the glowy sky as the stars sparkled.

You didn't talk, you both just stared at the sky admiring the beautiful scene upon you.

"Kuroo, are we good now?" You asked, sniffing

"Who says we aren't?" He chuckled

"But earlier you looked mad at m-"

You got cut off by him by giving you a bonk on the head, "Seeing my friends fight isn't nice to see, of course I'll act like that but I'm not mad okay? I just don't want that my friends are fighting with each other y'know."

"Y-yeah."

"If you and Yumi are having issues, you both must talk about it. You can also tell me about it and I may give you some advice."

You nodded in response.

Of course you can't tell him about it, if you and Yumi are having issue, it's about her. Her true colors. You just can't tell Kuroo like that and he's already happy with Yumi. You didn't want to ruin their relationship, yeah, you knew Yumi is being like that just because he love Kuroo so much, but is her doing right? Why does she have to act like that? How did she even know you like him?

You weren't planning on snatching Kuroo away from her, he's all hers. But deep inside you, it just hurt.

"Huh?" you jumped a bit in shock when Kuroo wrapped his jacket around your shoulders.

"Idiot, you've been shaking out of coldness." he flicked your forhead

"Ow." you pouted

Nice, we're okay now.

You smiled as you let his jacket wrapped around you. You smelled his familliar scent. You missed it.

He gave you the ice cream after paying as you both walked home. No conversation during walk but it wasn't awkward. As the cold breeze slapped your face, it made you shiver.

"Thanks for walking me home, and uh- here your jacket, thanks for letting me borrow." you gave him a smile

"Yeah, it's nothing." he waved as he left.

Throwing yourself at your bed,.you sighed in relief that you and Kuroo and good now. You rolled over and over as you missed his scent.

Yumi, don't you dare ruin our friendship again tomorrow.

You thought before going into a deep slumber.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31 - 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤